Which build shall I buy?

Go to solution Solved by Freaky_spider,

2nd option all the way, that pentium is a little beast!

be sure to overclock the GTX750, because they are know to overclock pretty high, some users getting 1.35 GHz stable, but thats not on a stock cooler, which i guess that has.

Hello

I am purchasing my first gaming computer this month and I have two potential builds I am interested in.

Now, before you tell me to build my own I have already made the decision to purchase one myself simply because this is my first ever PC and I want to start off simple (I`ll probably start by upgrading a few components and in a couple of years I`ll build my own PC from scratch).

Which of these would you guys reccomend? :)

1st option: http://www.ebuyer.com/409310-cyberpower-gaming-battalion-502-pc-ecc01142

2nd option: http://www.chillblast.com/Chillblast-Fusion-Cutlass-Pentium-Anniversary-Gaming-PC.html

Looking at benchmarks the GTX 750 has better performance over the Radeon 7770 but the Pentium is only dual core as opposed to the 4350s 4 cores.

Thanks in advance.

2nd option all the way, that pentium is a little beast!

be sure to overclock the GTX750, because they are know to overclock pretty high, some users getting 1.35 GHz stable, but thats not on a stock cooler, which i guess that has.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

The one from Chillblast. The Pentium K is a beast and can compete with some WAY more expensive CPUs. The 750 is pretty good as well.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Build your own :P

Sorry for terrible English, I'm Norwegian   :D

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz | Motherboard: Old MSI Thing | RAM: 2x4GB | GPU: Old Nvidia 8800 GT Card | Case: Old Antex Thing THAT IS F*CKING luod! | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO + 2x 80GB Western Digital | PSU: Old Blonze Plus 500W | Cooling: Stock Fans
CPU: | Motherboard: | RAM: A | GPU: | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White | Storage: A | PSU: | Cooling: A
Headphones: HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset | Speakers: Logitech Speaker System Z323
Displays: 2x BenQ 24" LED GL2450HE (on a AX Double Monitor Stand (AXM4100) | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 + Razer Manticor (and sometimes Corsair MM600)
Old/Reserve Pheripherals: SteelSeries Frost Blue Gaming Gear (Headset, Mousepad and Mouse) Webcam: Micosoft LiveCam Studio Business | Consoles: Wii + Play Station 3 + Play Station 4