Good chorus pedal for guitar?

Mr.Foxxy

Hello

I have yet to try any in store, but I was wondering if any guitar players on the forum know of a good chorus pedal. I've looked at the mxr analog chorus and a couple of knock offs and that's about it. I'm just building to my small collection of pedals to fit on my new pedal board. I have no limit on price so knock yourselves out.

I'm running a BC Rich warbeast with stock pickups through a blackstar HT 20 and HT 408 cab.

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

It's personal preference, getting that signature sound you want could come from anywhere. What sounds good to me might sound like arse to you.  You could try and search youtube for gear tours by artists, the edge and dave mustaine both have good ones and john pertucci has an o.k one also.   There you can hear the sound and what they use to get.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

True true. I've spent a little time on the youtubes but I just can't seem to find one that will go reasonably well with my style.... I just want a super pedal that combines every pedal I've seen so far. 

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

True true. I've spent a little time on the youtubes but I just can't seem to find one that will go reasonably well with my style.... I just want a super pedal that combines every pedal I've seen so far. 

It's hard to recommend something subjective like this (for me anyway), but maybe you'd be better of with a digital pedal, something you can finely tune with a very wide range of controls.

or this even:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MS70CDR/

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I like the idea of being able to finely tune it however I just need something that can maintain a prominent sound when I kick in a bit of gain.

Anything BOSS or DigiTech. You can find some boutique pedals that sounds cool too.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Yeah Mr moose is right, search for guitarists and see what they're using. Guthrie Govan, Eric Johnson, the edge, Tom Morello, Steve Via, Joe Satriani etc.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm currently banking in either a boss pedal or maybe the Zoom MS-70CDR or something similar.