Should i do it

First of all, i want to thank all of you guys who helped me :D

So, after waiting, they finally got M2, and i bought it yesterday (carrier contract), and i'm pretty pleased with it (i know a lot of people that bought their phones on contract on that particular carrier, and got bad devices, but this one is very good :D It's perfectly good, and luckily this carrier doesn't put any bloat on their devices :D)

So, should i do a member review (in other words, are there any of you interested in Sony Xperia M2) O.o

Is it a problem that i'm coming from a almost 3 years old Galaxy Ace (rooted and modded, but still very laggy and buggy...) O.o

And should i use the device a little bit more before reviewing it O.o

P.S. Is there any special format i should do when reviewing a device O.o

I suggest getting the older xperia z instead.

It has a 720p screen (compared to the 540p on the m2), is dust and water resistant, has 2GB of RAM, has a faster processor, IMO looks better and a lot more and it is just 50 euros more (this ofcourse depends on where you live).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I suggest getting the older xperia z instead.

It has a 720p screen (compared to the 540p on the m2), is dust and water resistant, has 2GB of RAM, has a faster processor, IMO looks better and a lot more and it is just 50 euros more (this ofcourse depends on where you live).

I did say i already got it, yesterday... I'm currently using it (it's sitting right in front of me), and Xperia Z isn't available on this carrier... (

P.S. Flagships on this carrier are way too overpriced... (S3, which is for some reason still available is 170$ on the same tariff/package as M2...)