Should i do it

First of all, i want to thank all of you guys who helped me :D

So, after waiting, they finally got M2, and i bought it yesterday (carrier contract), and i'm pretty pleased with it (i know a lot of people that bought their phones on contract on that particular carrier, and got bad devices, but this one is very good :D It's perfectly good, and luckily this carrier doesn't put any bloat on their devices :D)

So, should i do a member review (in other words, are there any of you interested in Sony Xperia M2) O.o

Is it a problem that i'm coming from a almost 3 years old Galaxy Ace (rooted and modded, but still very laggy and buggy...) O.o

And should i use the device a little bit more before reviewing it O.o

I'd rather get a nexus device.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

O.o

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

I'd rather get a nexus device.

I said to ignore this thread, but whatever...

Well, i also wanted Nexus, but on this package which i could afford, for M2 i paid nothing, but for nexus 5 (same package/tariff) i'd need to pay 25.800 RSD, which equals around 303$~.. -_-

I said to ignore this thread, but whatever...

Well, i also wanted Nexus, but on this package which i could afford, for M2 i paid nothing, but for nexus 5 (same package/tariff) i'd need to pay 25.800 RSD, which equals around 303$~.. -_-

I noticed, check my reply on the other duplicate thread.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4