Best 120mm Closed Loop

Happy Friday everyone, or Saturday for those on the other half the planet.

I am trying to find what 120mm Closed Loop System would work best, i was originally considering either an H60 or H75, It will be cooling an i5 4690k and im going to try and do a 200R if possible, i may swap out the case if i am having a hard time finding something that will fit and still meet the needs of the system.  I have seen an H60 installed in a 200R, but i thought it would be best to get the communities opinion on it.

i would get a hyper 212, low end AIO arent worth it imo, 

otherwise, get the thickest one (which i think is the H75)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

The best of the best is the H80i but not worth it because in most countries it almost has the same price as the h100i which means price/performance is terrible.

Every 120mm AIO fits everywhere so don't worry.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

The best of the best is the H80i but not worth it because in most countries it almost has the same price as the h100i which means price/performance is terrible.

Every 120mm AIO fits everywhere so don't worry.

He lives in the US...

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Happy Friday everyone, or Saturday for those on the other half the planet.

I am trying to find what 120mm Closed Loop System would work best, i was originally considering either an H60 or H75, It will be cooling an i5 4690k and im going to try and do a 200R if possible, i may swap out the case if i am having a hard time finding something that will fit and still meet the needs of the system.  I have seen an H60 installed in a 200R, but i thought it would be best to get the communities opinion on it.

If you want Corsair, the H80i. I've heard good things about the Cooler Master Seidon 120XL and their new 120V is a budget AIO.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

He lives in the US...

My brain refused to check the location..dunno what to say.

Just checked the prices and it seems to have altered. h80i for $74.99. I would get that.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Thanks everyone for the rapid responses. Yeah i am not set on a particular brand i just thought compatibility would probably be more likely if case and cooler were from same company. i was trying not to go all the way up to the H100i but i may and just top mount, i was originally thinking of having rear, and side exhaust and top and front intake so that the 120 rad gets plenty of fresh air and i can just pull any heat off the gtx770 through the side exhaust.