How to setup AdBock to allow ads for the sake of Linus Media Group

This method doesn't work when going from subscriptions, but over in the programming subforum, there is a thread where there is a replacement adblock addon in development (there's no way to just turn on or off your existing adblock).

Thanks for sharing that :)

I did mention that this method only blocks on channels, but its better than nothing. Also I did do some digging around and with my limited knowledge I was able to pick up that it might be impossible to just block ads on specific channels because of the limitations of chrome extensions. but who knows lol

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

• 1 month later...

I personally don't see the point in AdBlock. To me it just seems that most of the time you are stopping the one thjing that allows most internet businesses like hexus.net for example to survive. These people rely on the ads and I don't want to be a part of their demise so that is why I would never use AdBlock.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"