Mechanical Multimedia-Keyboard with blue Backlight?

David89

I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard, but there is a problem. Nearly every mechanical Keyboard has some disadvantages for me. Especially because i need a Keyboard with QWERTZ-Layout and the mutated vowels.

The Coolermaster Quickfire Pro would be near perfect for me. Only problem is: I can't stand red backlight, i want it Blue ;-)

Are there "Keycaps" that can be changed or something like that?

Or does somebody know a full-size keyboard with blue light, german layout and without those hiddious "gaming keys"? Multimedia Keys would also be very nice (Play, pause, FWD, RWD...)

Good news everyone...!

doesnt the corsair K90 have a blue backlight? If you order it from amazon.de you can probably get the QWERTZ layout you're looking for.

EDIT: you can order replacement keycaps from WASDkeyboards.com. However if you raise a ticket with the manufacturer they might be knd enough to send you some. Steelseries sent me a replacement F2 key for my 6GV2 abosultely free as I had lost it somehow.

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

Ducky Shine 2? Pretty sure they have a version with the german layout 

The Ducky Shine 2 is available with german layout, but it's rather expensive and at the moment way over my budget (155 Euro)...also it doesn't have dedicated multimedia keys...IF there is no alternative, i'm going to use something like this, but as it's with the K90, there are keyboards with

The Corsair K90 i could get for 90 Euros, but it has those gaming keys on the side and i don't have that much space on the table...

Good news everyone...!