[4.0+] Binary Converter v1.0 - Wanting Feedback

Hey everyone. So today I released my first Android application and I would like to have some feedback on it. Any and all feedback is appreciated. This is a learning experience for me and would like to keep on improving through your feedback and further development. 

The title basically says it all. The Binary Converter converts between: decimal, octal, hexadecimal and binary. It can also convert from any base n to the main 4 numbering systems. For binary numbers you can convert to 2's and 1's complement. And lastly this app can also teach you how to convert between binary and decimal by hand, for those times when you don't have a converter lying around. 

Hope you guys can take the time to look at it and let me know what you guys/girls like or dislike about it and what you would like to see implemented in the future. 

You can download it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Charle692.BinaryConverter it is completely free with no adds and no nasty permissions. 

Main Conversion Page                                                                                  How To Page

conversion_page_zpsf2f2663c.png            howto_page_zpsec6055a7.png

Thanks everyone!

Looks good.. 

One problem i have found is when entering hex numbers, combining uppercase and lowercase letters will cause an error.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Ok thanks. Didn't think of that. Just a matter of changing my regex to accommodate this.