YouTube Logo+Banner

Hey guys,

I have started a YouTube channel and I currently have 138 subscribers. I though it was time I got a professional Intro and Logo made. I am crap at Adobe After Effects but I gave it a try but I failed. I was hoping someone here has better experience with these types of programs and could make me a YouTube Intro and Logo. It would help me out a MASSIVE amount. If you are a Graphic or even skilled please help me out!

Specification:

Logo:

• Only needs to say 'AGV' short for AGamersView; but try to make it 3D.

Banner:

• If you look at my current banner that has all the information I want on it but also add a curved arrow pointing to the subscribe button.
  • I don't mind there being a watermark/made by as long as its not too big but a bit like THIS

YouTube channel for reference:

Again Thanks alot if you could make me one it would be EPIC. If you need more specification just say it here and I'll reply! rock.gif

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I would like to note that the more self-dependent you are with your channel, the better off you'll be. I recommend giving it another go at AE. There's plenty of guides; Follow one to the root. Make it generic, who cares, it's practicing a skill in media production that you could very well use later on in the life of your channel.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

If you need more specification just say it here and I'll reply! rock.gif

TITLE:

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) :

BACKGROUND:

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

May you use this formatting, please?

Would make life easier for me, and give you a nicer final result.  ;)

edit:

I would like to note that the more self-dependent you are with your channel, the better off you'll be. I recommend giving it another go at AE. There's plenty of guides; Follow one to the root. Make it generic, who cares, it's practicing a skill in media production that you could very well use later on in the life of your channel.

I'm offering my business to him for free, he doesn't need to tell the world 

that he didn't make the banner, no body should care who made it for him, 

it should just look nice.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

TITLE:

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) :

BACKGROUND:

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

May you use this formatting, please?

Would make life easier for me, and give you a nicer final result.   ;)

edit:

I'm offering my business to him for free, he doesn't need to tell the world 
that he didn't make the banner, no body should care who made it for him, 
it should just look nice.

Thanks @Rumikarimu for the service. Ill message back here in a few hours giving you a detailed specification because I need to change my YouTube channel name and Twitter name because of some issues then ill report back here... Thanks again your awesome. Also don't look at the current banner its totally wrong. Ill update and post more specs here soon. Also ill use what ever format you want mate to make your life easier. Also can someone help me think of a new YouTube channel name because my old one conflicted with some stupid copyright issues, it related to gaming.

IGNORE THIS. DOUBLE POSTED, Don't know how to delete this comment, can't see an option if there is a option tell me.

piggykid1, on 23 Jun 2014 - 8:34 PM, said:snapback.png

I will find a guy that can do that for free and really good

If you can that would also be epic, although @Rumikarimu has offered his awesome service so if you can't that's fine

He meant me, btw.

Can you show me some of your previous graphic banner/logo work.

His work is really good considering his age.

Here @Rumikarimu

TITLE: I want it to say 'TransTK' - not including the speech marks. :)

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) 

Game Review | Gameplay |  Random Awesomeness 

BACKGROUND:

COLOURS: 70% Black 10%White 20% Gold

Background: This WITHOUT BATMAN. http://wallpapertoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/batman-in-the-dark-knight-rises-amazing-wallpaper.jpg And a outlining of gold along the edge of the wallpaper with elements of white.

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

Facebook.com/TransTK.

Twitter.com/TransTK.     place it here - http://imgur.com/N1XFJxf 

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :  Says 'TT' But with a cool text - match scheme of background (black ,white, gold)

Resolution:

YouTube default dimensions id 2560x1440 - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003?hl=en-GB

But the actual text needs to be placed here - http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/151/f/5/youtube_banner_template__2013__by_vflake-d67990z.jpg