CPU running 48 degrees on IDLE!

Erm, I'm idling at 28 degrees atm with my i3...

Ryzen 7600X | MSI Trio X 3080 | 3440x1440p asus vg34vql1b | Antec HCG 850 | 1TB WD Blue SSD | 500GB Aorus Elite | Asus B650 Strix A

yes it is, it has a hard time keeping the 6300's at temp. 

FX6300 uses a really horrible stock cooler for the heat it gives off, the same one as dual and quad core Athlons use. The 8-core FX's use a different cooler with 2 heatpipes and a static-pressure oriented fan. 

"Rawr XD"

What happened to AMD's stock cooler with the heatpipes, that was cool why did they not move that to AM3+.

They did. I had one come with my 1090t back in the day and pretty much the same one came with my 8320.

"Rawr XD"

FX6300 uses a really horrible stock cooler for the heat it gives off, the same one as dual and quad core Athlons use. The 8-core FX's use a different cooler with 2 heatpipes and a static-pressure oriented fan. 

I have both...there the same cooler

"I have the perfect cure for a sore throat, cut it" - alfred hitchcock

I have both...there the same cooler

I have both as well. My 6300 came with an aluminium-only cooler while my 8320 came with a much beefier cooler with a copper bottom and heatpipes.

"Rawr XD"

I got the copper bottom one with my 6300...oh wait...it was a 6350 but I think they're the same

"I have the perfect cure for a sore throat, cut it" - alfred hitchcock

We have xeon e3-1230v3 and it idles and light use it will go 35C max with stock cooler

• 3 weeks later...

i was running my CPU AMD Athlon x2 5200+ 2,7GHz at 18-25C in IDLE then the CPU gone crazy and was running just on 35-48C temeprature on IDLE , i replaced the cooler with this http://www.magiccomputers.ro/cooler-cpu/cooler-cpu-deepcool-beta-11-p-19403.html looks like the old stock cooler.. but is more silence, so what problem could be with the temeprature ? i replaced the thermal paste correctly! and the performance is poor..