How to mount reservoir to pump directly

Go to solution Solved by Shaqo_Wyn,

Hi Shaqo, thanks for the reply!! so I must buy this on top of everything else that I bought so far from above?

This would work with the D5 mod kit and d5 top I purchased right?

Yes. It's a shame that you already bought a separate res. The upgrade kit comes with the D5Top adapter, o-rings, screws etc. and a res so that it can be mounted to your pump top. Maybe you can return the other one? You could also keep it for the multi fill port top, cuz the upgrade kit res top only has a single hole. 

Welcome to LTT. Follow your posts to be notified when you get new replies and quote comments you reply to so that the person that replied gets notified.

https://www.frozencpu.com/images/products/pdf/ex-res-365.pdf

Hi guys,

Thanks to your tips I finally managed to get all my parts.

I've gotten my MCP 655 variable speed pump, Bitspower mod top, mod kit and also the multi 150 reservoir from bitspower. Now, I'm not sure in what orientation I can connect to the reservoir directly to the pump.

Reservoir http://www.frozencpu.com/products/9575/ex-res-156/Bitspower_Water_Tank_Z-Multi_150_Inline_Reservoir_BP-WTZM150P-BK.html

Can someone help me out?

post-85512-0-39494600-1403529235_thumb.j

Hi Shaqo, thanks for the reply!! so I must buy this on top of everything else that I bought so far from above?

Yes. It's a shame that you already bought a separate res. The upgrade kit comes with the D5Top adapter, o-rings, screws etc. and a res so that it can be mounted to your pump top. Maybe you can return the other one? You could also keep it for the multi fill port top, cuz the upgrade kit res top only has a single hole. 

Welcome to LTT. Follow your posts to be notified when you get new replies and quote comments you reply to so that the person that replied gets notified.

https://www.frozencpu.com/images/products/pdf/ex-res-365.pdf

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks for this Shaqo. If I knew before, I probably wouldn't have bought the other reservoir.

It's on my way to my home tomorrow. I doubt I can return it now.

Can I use the other multi holed res that I bought with this upgrade kit just so I can place it on top of my pump? In other words, not using the reservoir that comes with this kit but use the other one that has more than 1 hole at the top?

Thanks for this Shaqo. If I knew before, I probably wouldn't have bought the other reservoir.

It's on my way to my home tomorrow. I doubt I can return it now.

Can I use the other multi holed res that I bought with this upgrade kit just so I can place it on top of my pump? In other words, not using the reservoir that comes with this kit but use the other one that has more than 1 hole at the top?

Yup, I'm pretty sure it's possible. Most ressy's have the same threads. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I've used a g 1/4" Male to g 1/4" male to connect my pump to the bottom of a reservoir. Worked perfectly fine till I changed out my set up. All you need to do this is a reservoir with a port at the bottom and a pump top.