Building a new custome loop

Hi. I'm about to build a an entire watercooling loop for my system. But I have never done it before and i don't know which brands to go for? Can anyone help. I need a waterblock for a FX-8350 and for either a asus R9 280x or 290x depend a bit on how big diffrent you guys think i will get..

I have room for a 3X120 radiator in the top with a max thickness of 5cm and and a 2x140 i the botton of my case (max 15cm with fans thickness...) 

Then i need pump and reservoir. I like the reservoirs who can fit in the 5,25" bay and I have 3 available. 

I can fit an 140mm radator in the back, but i think it will only mess it all up a bit. I allso need fan's for the entire system...so which brands a good for watercooling?

The case is a NZXT 630

My budget is around $7-800, but i'm in europe so everything is a bit more expensive.

I already own a XFX R9 280x but i can't find a waterblock for it, so i'm planing to sell it, hopefully getting maybe 3/4 off new price for it :-/ which is about $270

Hope some of you guys can help me :-D

That should be enough rad space for what you're cooling, and as far as branding goes, aesthetics, really... Would recommend looking through the build logs and seeing what kind of pieces and configs you like. Personally, I like the look of EK's blocks, but to each their own. Fittings are where you can really blow your budget...

Waterblocks: EK, XS-PC

Rads: XS-PC, EK, Alphacool, Hardware Labs

Pump/res: XS-PC (bay res), Bitspower or EK (tube res)

Pump: Swiftech or any other rebrand of the D5

Fans: Noctua NF-F12's, Noiseblocker Black Silent Pro's or Eloops

Tubing: Primochill

Coolant: Mayhems or Feser or just distilled H20

If you can afford a 290X get that, just get a reference design if you're watercooling it  anyway. EK has a custom block for the Lighting from MSi but the GPU itself is expensive.

For the rad, is it really only 50mm? If it's a bit more, I highly recommend the 3 x 120mm Black Ice SR-1 from Hardware labs for the top. It's 54mm.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.