best way to drain a loop

so when i was building my loop i forgot to include an easy way to drain it i have a D5 Photon 170 with the in and out ports being used right next to each other the other one is a plug and that is also where i am planing to drain it their. The reason I am wanting to do this is because I want to use different fittings and their for i have to drain the loop, so what is the best way to drain it     

So your loop is filled and the only place you have to drain it from is a covered port on your res/pump combo.? Find the lowest point you can in your loop that's not connected directly to any component like a front intake rad. Put a bunch of paper towels below/around it. Loosen one of the tubes connected to it and let the fluid flow into a bucket. You also have to plug up the port on the rad as their'll be water in there too. In the future incorporate some kind of drain valve at the bottom of your loop. Hope this helped. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

So your loop is filled and the only place you have to drain it from is a covered port on your res/pump combo.? Find the lowest point you can in your loop that's not connected directly to any component like a front intake rad. Put a bunch of paper towels below/around it. Loosen one of the tubes connected to it and let the fluid flow into a bucket. You also have to plug up the port on the rad as their'll be water in there too. In the future incorporate some kind of drain valve at the bottom of your loop. Hope this helped. 

that is what i thought and i have a drain port, i just for got to install it at the time