Quiet AIO 240-280mm for a newbie

I am very acclimated to the air cooling environment, but need a lot of help water cooling. (I'm a newbie) I need three things out of this water cooler for my CPU (3770k).

1. It has to have a very low noise output while keeping my CPU cool at 4.5-4.8 GHz (wherever I may end up).

2. It must be an All In One liquid cooler with a reasonably easy installation as I am new to the scene and being 14, my father is not too happy when the parts he paid for get ruined soon after I open the package.

3. I need a 240mm-280mm rad that will fit in the top section of my case, a Carbide 300r from Corsair.

My Cooler Master 212 EVO that I currently have is a little loud for my liking and doesn't offer satisfactory cooling performance. I have been looking at the BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 3 for a while and would buy it if it weren't for my Corsair dominator RAM causing an obstruction.

As my last question in this post, I am under the assumption that a Waterblock will only be above the CPU socket and not take up the amount of room that a full tower heatsink would. Is that correct?

Please provide a link to a review of the product that you would like me to take a look at (:

Thanks everybody. I'm sorry for being off topic, but I'm really tired and wanted to ask this.

-snip-

Erm... what's your definition of quiet? Pumps are usually loud in AIOs.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Erm... what's your definition of quiet? Pumps are usually loud in AIOs.

Reasonably quiet. Quietest you can find.

Try the NZXT Kraken x61 or Swiftech H220 if you can afford either. Both perform pretty well and are/should be decently quiet.

I would recommend some of the Kraken series AIOs from NZXT. They advertise their "variable speed pump", which keeps noise to a minimum. I haven't heard anything about it, but it sounds promising to me.

This one is 280mm. Bigger fans, mean lower RPMs, mean less noise:

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/147-kraken-x61-liquid-cooler.html

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

problem. the 300r does not support the 240/280 AIO natively.

you can mod the roof to accept the new radiator or have the usable parts to get by on.

no monster 'sinks on the RAM, the MOSFET cooler must be low profile or non-existent

see this link: http://www.overclock.net/t/1144409/h80-h80i-h90-h100-h100i-h110-case-compatibility-thread-page-1-for-full-listings/510_30#post_19112657

AIO are generally not quiet, you get noticeable pump noise, some might be quieter than other AIO, but they all have a distinct pump noise. If you want silence, get an air cooler, they perform better and are cheaper anyway.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

AIO are generally not quiet, you get noticeable pump noise, some might be quieter than other AIO, but they all have a distinct pump noise. If you want silence, get an air cooler, they perform better and are cheaper anyway.

i would agree with that i had a seidon 240M and the pump on that thing was only quiet when i set the pump to its lowest setting and even then if i had run with the stock fans that it came with it would be to loud for my taste   

Ok. That won't work. I really need a new cooler that offers better performance than my 212 EVO. Quieter too, either air or liquid, as long as they will fit without low profile ram in my case. I'm not interested in modding.

Would an h80i work for my config? Will quiet mode be quiet enough and will it provide ample performance for my 3770k? Will it actually fit? I have an Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo if that helps.