Where is the GPU?

Fate

This laptop is broken, it will only turn the display on like 1/10 of the time. I'm trying to fix it however I don't know where the GPU is. Can someone point it out to me? (It's a U30JC-A1 with a 310m gpu)

7NuXJLw.jpg

RIP in pepperonis m8s

What does the other side of the board look like?

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

This laptop is broken, it will only turn the display on like 1/10 of the time. I'm trying to fix it however I don't know where the GPU is. Can someone point it out to me? (It's a U30JC-A1 with a 310m gpu)

7NuXJLw.jpg

I'd like to see the other side of this board, but its under one of the metal brackets in the center or on the left side right under the heatsink fan. I'm guessing the one on the left but I'm not sure.

"I have the perfect cure for a sore throat, cut it" - alfred hitchcock

don't hate me but if you don't know where is the cpu i would recommend finding someone else to fix it 

Are you sure it's the GPU? Laptops often have bad connecting cables to the display.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!