Concerned About The Fittings For MSI Z97 MPower Motherboard

Hey guys. So I was wondering about the 3/8 fittings on the MPower motherboard.

Would I need to get any barb fittings? Or do I just attach the liquid tube directly to the barb?

Do you think it would be worth it to cool the motherboard?

Are 3/8 fittings popular on a consumer level?

You are aware of the fact that you'll need a waterblock?  Because that does not sound like you're. Also yes you would need some find of fittings (I recommend compression fittings.) Also no it is not worth it as it does little to nothing and just makes tubing look untidy and is an extra point of failure. Also yes 3/8 ID 5/8 OD fittings and tubeing and very popular. 

No, the barbs on the motherboard are not removable, so just attach your tubing. It's worth cooling the VRM, so I would do it if you plan on OCing your CPU pretty far. There's no point in a CPU only loop, so be sure to do GPU too if you're going down watercooling path.

3/8ths is popular, easy, and cheap to get. The Mpower uses 3/8 ID barbs, you might want some worm drive clamps on there for extra safety.

Error: 410

You are aware of the fact that you'll need a waterblock?  Because that does not sound like you're. Also yes you would need some find of fittings (I recommend compression fittings.) Also no it is not worth it as it does little to nothing and just makes tubing look untidy and is an extra point of failure. Also yes 3/8 ID 5/8 OD fittings and tubeing and very popular. 

I'm still aware that I need a waterblock for my CPU and other things. Just was concerned about the fittings.

No, the barbs on the motherboard are not removable, so just attach your tubing. It's worth cooling the VRM, so I would do it if you plan on OCing your CPU pretty far. There's no point in a CPU only loop, so be sure to do GPU too if you're going down watercooling path.

3/8ths is popular, easy, and cheap to get. The Mpower uses 3/8 ID barbs, you might want some worm drive clamps on there for extra safety.

Is there anyway to get angled, same size fittings?

Is there anyway to get angled, same size fittings?

Yes, there are.

If you mean for the motherboard? I thought they weren't removable.

I'm still aware that I need a waterblock for my CPU and other things. Just was concerned about the fittings.

Totally forgot that the Mpower has watercooling build on it :P Sorry :) 

Yes, there are.

If you mean for the motherboard? I thought they weren't removable.

I think the Z97 boards are now just G1/4 threads, supply your own fittings? I could be mistaken, I know the Z87 had non removable barbs.

I think the Z97 boards are now just G1/4 threads, supply your own fittings? I could be mistaken, I know the Z87 had non removable barbs.

I don't know, I'm getting some conflicting sources on if they're removable or not, but it seems that they are not(?)

subject to be incorrect

http://www.ocdrift.com/review-msi-z97-xpower-ac/

http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cpu_mainboard/msi_z97_mpower_max_ac_review/1