Choose my parts

LastTime

I'm going to buy a hugely overkill, 4K gaming rig.

I need the best of the best, but I'd like too keep it within $5,000 going by the prices on the website I will be purchasing from. (I am Australian, prices are much higher).

So far on my list I have:

NZXT H440 Mid Tower Case Black/Blue (Willing to change)

Intel Core i7 4770K

CoolerMaster Nepton 280L Liquid Cooler (Willing to change)

MSI Z87 Gaming 9 AC Motherboard (Willing to change)

Corsair Dominator Platinum RAM (2133Mhz, 16GB) (Willing to change)

EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked 3GB (x2)

EVGA 2-Way SLI Bridge

EVGA GRX 780 Backplate (x2)

NZXT Kraken G10 GPU Bracket (x2)

Corsair Hydro Series H55 Cooler (x2) (Water Cooling the GPU's) (Willing to change)

Corsair RM-1000 80 Plus Gold PSU (Willing to change)

BenQ XL2411Z LED 24in 144Hz Monitors (x2)

Samsung U28D590D 28in UHD 4K Monitor

- 4K Monitor will be my main

Costing a total of $5192.

I'm wanting to keep it under $5000, and I know you guys know much more about this than me and I just can't find reliable comparisons.

If anyone would like to edit my cart, feel free - But please keep a decent price.

Also, if anyone is willing to do this, please keep a:

Black/Blue theme

Black/Red theme

Black/Green theme

I feel as if red would be easiest, but I prefer blue :)

http://www.pccasegear.com/sc/D4cp

Get a 4790K and an 850w power supply.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

unless you need the computer now, i would wait for the 880 series to come out, it wont be until the end of this year or beginning of next, the 780 is already kinda old, with this kind of build it might be worth waiting to get the absolute best out of it.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

unless you need the computer now, i would wait for the 880 series to come out, it wont be until the end of this year or beginning of next, the 780 is already kinda old, with this kind of build it might be worth waiting to get the absolute best out of it.

I could wait until then, I'm currently running a nice build.

Do you really think they will be work it or outperform 780 Ti's? As well as price wise...

I could wait until then, I'm currently running a nice build.

Do you really think they will be work it or outperform 780 Ti's? As well as price wise...

difference between 680 and 780? definitely big enough if they are close to that, and for price, rumors say that they wont be price hiked like in the past at release

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

difference between 680 and 780? definitely big enough if they are close to that, and for price, rumors say that they wont be price hiked like in the past at release

Awesome, I can definitely wait whilst I save the few extra grand, I'd like to see how this plays out.

I saw a guy buy a 4770K on a non-budget build and the next week the new Devil's Canyon CPU's were released ;)