Good Fans For Thick Rads.

And yes i need 20 fans which equals around $300 of fans. im gonna need some adapters :/

I read one before the other and  wasnt able to multi quote after i typed it up. and no im not post farming.... Why does everyone accuse me of post farming it doesnt get me any award or anything.

Is this better?

Well these were posted before you replied to them so you could have read all the replies before replying so you will get the chance to Multiquote and answer them. Could you just keep that in mind please so it will reduce the # of notifications that people are getting? Thanks! I understand that you cannot quote things that people wrote after you finish writing your post. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

what about Swiftech Helix fans?

Gimme a $1

what about Swiftech Helix fans?

There not that good compared to all fans that have been listed.

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Can i plug in 18 fans to it? and im gonna get the corsair sp fans in a two pack they are only $30 for a two pack.

18 SP120 Performance edition fans use about ~40 Watts, so you will have to attach the fans to different channels to distribute the load.

18 Quiet editions only use less than 17 Watts, so you can run them from a single channel.

Another option for the fan controller is the NZXT Sentry, it is more easily available right now and it is also a bit cheaper. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811992007

Also....don't run the fans from the motherboard, you will probably fry it. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

what about Bgears B-Blasters?

Gimme a $1

Well these were posted before you replied to them so you could have read all the replies before replying so you will get the chance to Multiquote and answer them. Could you just keep that in mind please so it will reduce the # of notifications that people are getting? Thanks! I understand that you cannot quote things that people wrote after you finish writing your post. 

I read the post,think of an answer then answer so i dont forget what im saying.

as you can see im trying to do better but its hard for me to keep my train of thought

18 SP120 Performance edition fans use about ~40 Watts, so you will have to attach the fans to different channels to distribute the load.

18 Quiet editions only use less than 17 Watts, so you can run them from a single channel.

Another option for the fan controller is the NZXT Sentry, it is more easily available right now and it is also a bit cheaper. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811992007

Also....don't run the fans from the motherboard, you will probably fry it. 

I will just make a thread about this to give all the info and get some extra ideas :) thanks though, and im considering one of those t-balancer things like linus has.do you know where i can get one?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I will just make a thread about this to give all the info and get some extra ideas :) thanks though, and im considering one of those t-balancer things like linus has.do you know where i can get one?

Not sure, the T balancer is really old like from 2004-2005. I don't think that it is on the market any more. 

Here is something similar that is newer: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14175/bus-285/Alphacool_Heatmaster_II_Liquid_Cooling_PCB_Control_Board_26153.html

Here is one with a front panel screen, but it's kinda...VERY expensive: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13215/bus-259/Aquacomputer_Aquaero_5_XT_USB_Fan_Controller_Touch_Screen_Graphic_LCD_Liquid_System_Controller_w_Remote_53125_Newest_Revision.html

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Here is one with a front panel screen, but it's kinda...VERY expensive: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13215/bus-259/Aquacomputer_Aquaero_5_XT_USB_Fan_Controller_Touch_Screen_Graphic_LCD_Liquid_System_Controller_w_Remote_53125_Newest_Revision.html

This what I use expect the aquaero is not just for fans it for flow etc

Not sure, the T balancer is really old like from 2004-2005. I don't think that it is on the market any more. 

Here is something similar that is newer: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14175/bus-285/Alphacool_Heatmaster_II_Liquid_Cooling_PCB_Control_Board_26153.html

Okay thanks and holy crap that is expensive.

This what I use expect the aquaero is not just for fans it for flow etc

Is it any good? is it worth the price? and how hard is it to set up?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Yes the aquaero is the best no one is able to beat aqua computer

Yes it's worth it

And it's not easy it's actually pretty hard but you can learn easily

It's a water cooling controller basically you can change pump speeds see water flow etc

Yes the aquaero is the best no one is able to beat aqua computer

Yes it's worth it

And it's not easy it's actually pretty hard but you can learn easily

It's a water cooling controller basically you can change pump speeds see water flow etc

okay thanks :)