Asus Z97-K vs MSI Z97-G43

Whats the main difference? I'm planning to overclock a bit (not that much) and I'm not going to do any multiple GPU (sli/crossfire) at all... and the price is really close to each other Asus one cost 114,90e and MSI on cost 119,90...
my system is going to be like this:

Intel Core i7 4790K

MSI N780-TF-3GD5 O.C

Noctua NH-U12S

Kingston HyperX black 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 1600 MHz DDR3 CL10 XMP

NZXT Phantom 530

Corsair CX600

so... I'm really hesitating on which one should I go for... if there is any real differences and if someone has both can you please share the experiences on them?

ps. this is the thread where I explained what I'm going to use it for and etc... http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/166453-build-confirmation-i-guess/#entry2215438

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

there's not much difference between the two, they are equivalent motherboard...i saw you are going with a 780 twinfrozr gaming so you should probably consider the MSI Z97 Gaming 3 as well, it usualy don't cost that much more than the Z97-G43 and would match your GPU, as well as offering you some interesting gaming feature (zero lag Killer ethernet chip (wich is nice and allow oyu to set priority on task for example BF4 can have high-priority and bitComet download a lower priority so that way you can play online games while downloading...) and Audio boost 2 for better in game sound.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Ok, thank you... will be looking at Gaming 3

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)