Build Logs filter?

91Chris

Hello. Is it possible when viewing a build log to show only the posts of the OP? I've seen this on car forums in their build log sections and thought it would work great here too.

Chris.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Hello. Is it possible when viewing a build log to show only the posts of the OP? I've seen this on car forums in their build log sections and thought it would work great here too.

Chris.

Nope, currently not. Never heard of that being in forums, must have been made specifically for those sites.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

It's good because you can see just the progress without all of the shit in between.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.