MMO

TheEducatedGamer
Go to solution Solved by Puma911,

Which are sone good mmorpg's that are free .

Im also willing to pay but no more then $30.

I want an MMORPG thats new .

Also explain why i should get it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I played Tera Online for a long time and had a blast. The combat requires you to actually aim your spells and attacks and the boss fights require you to be quick on your feet while dealing lots of damage. I highly recommend it. 

Also it's FREE. you can pay for aesthetic stuff but it is not pay to win which rocks.

As a matter of fact... I'm gonna go play it now  :D

TheEducatedGamer

TheEducatedGamer

Planetside 2, if you are into that kind of thing

I know and also did a mistake ment Mmorpg like Wow

TheEducatedGamer

Check out Archeage it'll be insane when it comes out I'd assume. It'll be F2p I heard, and not p2w. 

I've got 3.2k hours under my belt for Guild Wars 2 that game isn't f2p.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Check out Archeage it'll be insane when it comes out I'd assume. It'll be F2p I heard, and not p2w.

I think you should have specified about guild wars 2 :)

It's a b2p game, meaning you pay box price and nothing else to be able to play.

How is guild wars 2 and how much?

TheEducatedGamer

I would recommend Archeage but the beta is near impossible to get into. Planet side 2 is decent, and try out Guild Wars 1 if you are looking at GW2

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I would recommend Archeage but the beta is near impossible to get into. Planet side 2 is decent, and try out Guild Wars 1 if you are looking at GW2

Ill try those

I think ill get planetside 2

TheEducatedGamer

I played Tera Online for a long time and had a blast. The combat requires you to actually aim your spells and attacks and the boss fights require you to be quick on your feet while dealing lots of damage. I highly recommend it. 

Also it's FREE. you can pay for aesthetic stuff but it is not pay to win which rocks.

As a matter of fact... I'm gonna go play it now  :D

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

As a matter of fact... I'm gonna go play it now :D

Now this game sounds like sonething i would like

I take this into consideration and try the game out

Thanks

TheEducatedGamer

Yup i just started Tera i have a lvl 35 healer im having alot of fun way better then any mmo ive played! You can give Aion a try to but the US servers the EU ones are dead!

CPU:Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition / Xigmatek gaia, Mobo:Gigabyte 970A-DS3Ram:Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1333mhz, GPU:MSI R7770 GHz Edition, PSU:Corsair CX500 500W, Case:Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition.

Now this game sounds like sonething i would like

I take this into consideration and try the game out

Thanks

Yup i just started Tera i have a lvl 35 healer im having alot of fun way better then any mmo ive played! You can give Aion a try to but the US servers the EU ones are dead!

If you are on the Mount Tyrannas server I can hook you up with some gold. I might get back into it have I have someone to game with lol 

(forever alone gamer is sad gamer)

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

If you are on the Mount Tyrannas server I can hook you up with some gold. I might get back into it have I have someone to game with lol 

im in arcadia i think

CPU:Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition / Xigmatek gaia, Mobo:Gigabyte 970A-DS3Ram:Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1333mhz, GPU:MSI R7770 GHz Edition, PSU:Corsair CX500 500W, Case:Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition.

I play lol but havent finished pc so when im done we could team up. also my cousin plays lol so he could be in the team too. Add him LogicDeifying tell hin you know me

TheEducatedGamer

I play lol but havent finished pc so when im done we could team up. also my cousin plays lol so he could be in the team too. Add him LogicDeifying tell hin you know me

Cool is LogicDeifying is in game name? Also is he on Mount Tyranas (sp?) server?

Rest in peace, legend.

Cool is LogicDeifying is in game name? Also is he on Mount Tyranas (sp?) server?

He plays league of legends and thats his name

Server he told me was NA

TheEducatedGamer

The Secret World is on Steam sale right now, €20. Worth it and more - if PvE is your thing. The PvP is a bit lacking, and early combat is a bit floaty-feeling, but no other MMO has the atmosphere, pacing and freedom of TSW.

If you're into dungeons then that is probably the best part about TSW. The dungeons are scripted so well it feels like being in an epic movie, and they take a lot of clutch teamwork as well compared to other MMOs.

Just don't expect fireworks from the combat until you get a lot of skills to choose from and are able to make a solid build. Hundreds of thousands of people have quit it in frustration around the Blue Mountain (zone #3) area, where monsters kick your shiny ass if you don't have a coherent build. I advise using a guide to select skills in the early game, until you get to Egypt.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.