Liquid Armor

Legion

Ordered a HTC One and while I'm not too fussed about it getting a scratch it will always be in the back of my mind.

Just wondering has anyone here used any of those liquid armor protectors thinking of ordering one off amazon. Haven't been able to dig up as much research as I'd like, does it  create much of a reflective surface (any more than usual). Have any of you used it with much success. Are there any better alternatives to protecting my screen outside standard screen protectors?

I know Linus did a video on it to just wondering has anyone done any follow up long term tests with it?

Thanks in advance.

Also I'm not really a fan of cases especially with phones that feel solid and nice in the hand which is why I'm more interested in liquid armor than a flip cover case.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I haven't had any experience with it but I reccomend getting a high qulaity screen protector.

I reccomend the invisible shield, but there are other options. You want to get something that is a bit more expensive, becuase the cheap ones will almost always ahve bubbles or start to peel off after some use. I have used invisible shields for quiet some time now and they last a very long time (have one on my iphone 5) http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/htc-one-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

If you get one you should get the HD version, I have had both and the normal version has a slightly "sticky" surface, while the HD version feels almost like glass and also doesn't change the way the colors on the screen look as much.

Invisible shields have a texture that looks kind of like the peel of an orange and on the normal version you can feel it a little, but as I said on the HD version it feels basicly like glass ;)

I hope I helped :)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Don't get the invisible shields, they are horrbile, the regular is almost like an orange peel, and the hd just stays incredibly grease. Get any of spigens oferings. I love my Glastr one. It is glass, but It doesn't scratch and it feels and looks amazing. The ultra crystal one I have also tried and is great. Very clear and feels good.

Thanks haven't really heard of either but i'll check out both of your suggestions 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090