Game idea which could really sell!

Hey guys, I have been thinking around for a while and looking at some big youtubers and the types of games they want and what i would like..

I've come up with a pretty good idea which i believe could sell a lot.

Despite this i don't have the skills to develop a game and i would need some people to develop.

I don't want to discuss the idea on the forums but if you have any experience in game coding, Design, Sound, Animation etc etc then add me on Skype: Matt456f

While i don't have the cash also i think it would be a great idea for a kick starter too!

-Fuze

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

Without some form of actual basic level or gameplay footage you unfortunately won't be able to start it on kickstarter as far as I know. You need to have the basic build for a game first not just an idea and some concept art. But good luck with it I hope you do manage to find someone to help you get your idea off the ground :)

Without some form of actual basic level or gameplay footage you unfortunately won't be able to start it on kickstarter as far as I know. You need to have the basic build for a game first not just an idea and some concept art. But good luck with it I hope you do manage to find someone to help you get your idea off the ground :)

I did not know that! Well hopefully something gets going and a start up comes along soon if people are up for the idea and see the potential in it...

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3