Drama incoming! ^^

I realize I may not be the first to point this out, but TheWorse appears to have stolen the original "mod" from Kadzait24.

"TheWorse thread has become to be the fun of guru3d.

The guy took my job after i uploaded it here, after chasing me and he created that thread with a buggy bloom file that doesnt looks anything like E3 (* you cant see from 2 meters away ) and now he claims he is going to add a "bokeh" and thats the player camera, impossible to play like that. And i already did that too, its posted here in main page.

This guy should be banned ,its taking my job and he is calling it his job. And for "THEWORSE" he has the attitude to say im going to steal something from the guy !!!!!!

And his "mod" uses XML, when you dont need to use that !!!!!

I will now continue my job, and for once respect the people effort, this guy is an insult." -Kad

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390092

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Drama incoming! ^^

I realize I may not be the first to point this out, but TheWorse appears to have stolen the original "mod" from Kadzait24.

"TheWorse thread has become to be the fun of guru3d.

The guy took my job after i uploaded it here, after chasing me and he created that thread with a buggy bloom file that doesnt looks anything like E3 (* you cant see from 2 meters away ) and now he claims he is going to add a "bokeh" and thats the player camera, impossible to play like that. And i already did that too, its posted here in main page.

This guy should be banned ,its taking my job and he is calling it his job. And for "THEWORSE" he has the attitude to say im going to steal something from the guy !!!!!!

And his "mod" uses XML, when you dont need to use that !!!!!

I will now continue my job, and for once respect the people effort, this guy is an insult." -Kad

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390092

heh is that so? well who ever does what i'm still going to use whichever but i'm sure yours is better  :ph34r:

when will yours be downloadable?

I have a weird issue with my game. 

Like, it's playable, but there's this weird frost/water on the upper half of the screen 100% of the time. I'll post a screenshot when I get home to take one. It's fairly annoying. I'm using TheWorse's mod and nothing else.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

heh is that so? well who ever does what i'm still going to use whichever but i'm sure yours is better  :ph34r:

when will yours be downloadable?

I am not Kadzait24!  but v4.0 WIP is downloadable here: http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/72181604/file.html

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I stand corrected, while there is still some controversy around TheWorse original source/inspiration for his patch values, he seems to have taken his own path with the DoF, bloom etc.

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Well done, the creators of this mod did pretty well unlike Ubisoft who deliberately marginalized PC gamers... 

Go to hell with your silly consoles releases!

These images will make you forget what real life is and play forever xD, can this be turned off though? I wan't to see how it looks, but incase my gpus freaks I need it to be gone, so can it be removed?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

These images will make you forget what real life is and play forever xD, can this be turned off though? I wan't to see how it looks, but incase my gpus freaks I need it to be gone, so can it be removed?

yeah, all you have to do to remove it is delete the two pacth files.

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

For everone who wants top install the mod but still adjust many settings, use bilago's tool http://www.reddit.com/r/watch_dogs/comments/277v4h/tool_watch_dogs_setting_configuration_tool/

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

It's as simple as deleting the files you copy/paste into the game folder. I'd keep a copy so you can find them easily. They are in folders, so easily sorted and deletable.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

here's some differences without sweetFX and with it. setting on Ultra with FXAA

Wiithout

fulenle9rgh0ehd7g.jpg

With

ui82vg54jod5rtj7g.jpg

Without

51ml6pd2wlvlwt67g.jpg

With

tt4ny9ap5vgas7b7g.jpg

I made a video with TWM+SweetFX and the results are looking kinda great, 

My rig is in the description

so shadowplay captures the sweetFX? heh, my software Mirillis ACTion! does not (not even when taking screenshots) but it does capture the theworse mod. maybe because the sweetFX is an actual overly "Sorta speak"?

some panoramic screenshots.

1pURmjb.jpg
H2GSVUe.jpg

2ol8jhx.jpg

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Ubisoft have finally responded to the mod.

"The dev team is completely dedicated to getting the most out of each platform, so the notion that we would actively downgrade quality is contrary to everything we’ve set out to achieve. We test and optimize our games for each platform on which they’re released, striving for the best possible quality. The PC version does indeed contain some old, unused render settings that were deactivated for a variety of reasons, including possible impacts on visual fidelity, stability, performance and overall gameplay quality. Modders are usually creative and passionate players, and while we appreciate their enthusiasm, the mod in question (which uses those old settings) subjectively enhances the game’s visual fidelity in certain situations but also can have various negative impacts. Those could range from performance issues, to difficulty in reading the environment in order to appreciate the gameplay, to potentially making the game less enjoyable or even unstable."

http://watchdogs.ubi.com/watchdogs/en-us/news/index.aspx#

Main Rig - HAL-900D:  Case: Corsair 900D, Motherboard: Asus RoG Crosshair V Formula, PSU: Corsair AX860i, CPU: AMD FX 8350, Cooler: Corsair H100i, RAM: 16Gb 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance, SSD: Samsung 120Gb 840 Pro, Kingston v300 120Gb, HDD: 1Tb WD Black, 1Tb WD Green, 2x 2Tb Seagate Barracuda

NAS - TMA-1: Case: Bitfenix Phantom Arctic White, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N-Wifi, PSU: Corsair CX430W, CPU: Intel Celeron G1820, RAM: 8Gb 1600Mhz TeamElite, HDD: 3x2Tb Seagate NAS, 

I have a feeling ubisoft is going to pull a dick move and update they game to make modding more difficult

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

some panoramic screenshots

dude how'd you do that? and here's my video showing sweetFX off and on

It would still cause people to complain but it would be cool to have game setting that would murder your PC. Kind of like when Crysis 3 first came out.

Ummmm... They did this for Far Cry first on PC back in 2005ish. Crysis 3 is a new game.

When I got the first Far Cry I ran it on my P4 2.4GHz, Nvidia 5700 Ultra and 1GB of ram and that game took it to it's knees and had to run the game on medium setting and I loved them for it. Now I can go back to the game and it still holds its eye-candy to some games that were just released

2013-01-01_00004.jpg

2013-01-01_00005.jpg

2013-01-01_00003.jpg

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

Ummmm... They did this for Far Cry first on PC back in 2005ish. Crysis 3 is a new game.

When I got the first Far Cry I ran it on my P4 2.4GHz, Nvidia 5700 Ultra and 1GB of ram and that game took it to it's knees and had to run the game on medium setting and I loved them for it. Now I can go back to the game and it still holds its eye-candy to some games that were just released

I think the best game to showcase how to murder PCs on release is Crysis 1.

It was one of the first games to use DX10,POM,god rays, and soft shadows.

When it came out one the best GPU on the market was the GTX8800 and it has only 96 Stream Processors.

This game is 7 years old:

cryexpand2.jpg

Halo 3 came in the same year and look how that game looks in comparison:

Halo-3-PC.jpg

RTX2070OC 

dude how'd you do that?

I am using Jim's Cheatengine to freze time and use the free cam: http://deadendthrills.com/forum/discussion/221/watch-dogs/p1

Also, I am working on a mod with VAAS and Zarzelius to significantly improve performance an get rid of the stutter many people experience without any signifiacant quality loss.

Intrestingly enough, there are also some quality settings in the files that aren't available in the Main Menu. For example so far I have come across the IDs "next-gen", "xenon", "orbis" "durango" and many other codenames.

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Hi guys, looking for an answer here.

What's the current version of TheWorse mod? How are things going? Is there a good active thread that I can use to keep up to date with the latest on the mod, thanks.

I'm asking because I got banned from Guru3D despite my support for the mod (see page 1 of TheWorse's thread where he says "thanks to omnominator). I made an obviously sarcastic and light-hearted joke calling TheWorse a "whore" for taking 2 screenshots 30 seconds apart from one another saying "THEY'RE AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF DAY YOU WHORE. /s" or something.

But anyway... I'm banned now because the mods on that forum suck and won't unban be even when TheWorse asks them to.

So I'm looking for an alternate thread with the latest versions and download links.

Thanks, Michael