Define R4 and H100i?

Go to solution Solved by lani100,

Hey Guys,

I'm currently looking forward to upgrading my case. 

I really do like the Fractal Design Define R4 and I also want to get a water cooler, I'm having the Corsair H100i in mind.

So but my question is whether this will fit in with an Asus P8Z77-V LK.

If there are aleady answers to this question, I'm sorry that I did not find them.

Looking forward to your answers!

Yes this will fit i have a Gigabyte z87x-d3h and that has a large heatsink and even that fits.

So it should be no problem for you.

Make sure to pick up some quiet fans for your h100i because the stock ones tend to be a bit on the loud side.

Hey Guys,

I really do like the Fractal Design Define R4 and I also want to get a water cooler, I'm having the Corsair H100i in mind.

If there are aleady answers to this question, I'm sorry that I did not find them.

\\Core i5 3570k @4.3GHz & H100i \\8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz  \\Asus P8Z77-V LK, ASUS GTX 970 Strix, Fractal Define R4

Hey Guys,

Yes this will fit i have a Gigabyte z87x-d3h and that has a large heatsink and even that fits.

So it should be no problem for you.

Make sure to pick up some quiet fans for your h100i because the stock ones tend to be a bit on the loud side.

Okay, thank you very much for your quick answer!

Yeah, I've read that several times, could you recommend some good fans?

\\Core i5 3570k @4.3GHz & H100i \\8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz  \\Asus P8Z77-V LK, ASUS GTX 970 Strix, Fractal Define R4

Noctua NF F Series

Noiseblocker E Loops

Corsair SP Quiet

3930K - 4.85Ghz w EK Supremacy | RIVE w Photon 170 D5 Vario / Res Combo | 16GB 1866 Doms | Evga GTX 780Ti SC SLi w EK Full WB's| AX 1.2 kW | 900D - 1 x RX480 1 x EX360 & 1 x EX240 Rads w Noctua NF F & Corsair SP "Push" | W7 HP x64 | MK11: P25,113 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/7499603 | Firestrike: 19,576 http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1177627