So, anyone want to buy one of these?

BoomLiam

"Named Kuratas after its designer Kogoro Kurata this Japanese mega robot has been recently presented at Tokyo’s World Festival. The 13-foot tall and 4.5 ton weighting humanoid robot on wheels with all its 30 hydraulic joints can be operated directly from the cockpit or remotely using a smartphone with a 3G connection. To compensate for its 6 miles per hour, the robot is equipped with a Gatling gun shooting 100 ball bearings per second. Presently Kuratas are announced to be available in 16 colors, costing $1.28 million per robot, with an optional cup holder for just $90." 

When I read the part about the cup holder, I laughed :P

http://futuristicnews.com/operate-the-13-foot-robotic-mecha-suit/

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

shut up and take my money!
this is pretty cool actually^^
and since it could be operated remotely you could (in theory) use it in robot wars :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would sell my house for that. Unfortunately I live with my parents...

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

I would sell my house for that. Unfortunately I live with my parents...

Sell parents?

The Kuratas can make your dinner!

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

"To compensate for it's 6 miles per hour. The robot is equipped with a gatling gun shooting 100 ball bearings per second" .. what?
That's like mercedes benz saying "To compensate for it's top speed of 90mph we have fitted it with nuclear warheads"... 

i guess they are hoping for some kind of militairy contract?

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Sell parents?

The Kuratas can make your dinner!

That's a good one, maybe sell the house first, then sell all my clothes and put the money on RED... I might be able to actually buy a knee or something... 

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

"To compensate for it's 6 miles per hour. The robot is equipped with a gatling gun shooting 100 ball bearings per second" .. what?

That's like mercedes benz saying "To compensate for it's top speed of 90mph we have fitted it with nuclear warheads"... 

I think hiring it out the airsoft/bb gun enthusiasts would get them all the money xD

ill take two :-) thats deadly

X79A GD65 (8D), 3820, 7770, 16GB (1600Mhz cas9), 850watt(ocz zx), storm trooper, h100, xonar xense, sp2500, pc350, asus PA248Q LG 22'' ips, razor black-widow ultimate 2013, 120GB intel 520 series 128GB crucial M4 2*3TB barracuda 2*1TB barracuda 2TB Hitachi 

haha^^ i had a look at their website http://suidobashijuko.jp/

"Giving it a mop and a cleaner as a home cleaning robot."

It seems like they're hoping for it to become a multi-purpose machine.

From demolitions and construction to firefighting and combat.

Having a 4,5 ton 4 meter tall mech as a cleaning appliance is a bit ambitious. but it might be pretty handy otherwise.

-Edit-

They actually have an app on their website where you can spec out your own kurata. and order one XD

The Mercedes Joke was immense! :D

haha^^ i had a look at their website http://suidobashijuko.jp/

"Giving it a mop and a cleaner as a home cleaning robot."

It seems like they're hoping for it to become a multi-purpose machine.

From demolitions and construction to firefighting and combat.

Having a 4,5 ton 4 meter tall mech as a cleaning appliance is a bit ambitious. but it might be pretty handy otherwise.

I clicked on the website and pooped a little as I wasn't expecting the loud noise :P

I suspect they're covering all grounds, I can imagine it now with a little apron and a broom, brushing the floor clean. Of course it will have to be in the pink.

I clicked on the website and pooped a little as I wasn't expecting the loud noise :P

I suspect they're covering all grounds, I can imagine it now with a little apron and a broom, brushing the floor clean. Of course it will have to be in the pink.

Extras include Leather seat, Iphone 3g. and the cupholder is 100$ now XD