Should I buy (or maybe build) a computer now or wait until July 4th sales?

First of all I want to apologize if i posted this in the wrong section. As you can probably tell, i'm relatively new to this site. I made my account for one of Linus's giveaways but I thought it would be a good place to ask this question. Admittedly I didn't search for more than 10 minutes for which section a question like this should belong to, but I'm hoping that someone would be able to redirect me or move my post if it's in the wrong section.

Anyways the question is fairly straightforward; should I wait until July 4th sales to buy a mid-end ($1000-$2000) computer used for gaming, streaming, and video editing? Or should i catch the end of the Father's day sales to make my purchase? A few computers I've looked at from Cyberpower and ibuypower features i7 4790k and Nvidia GTX 770 priced around $1400. Can i realistically get a computer with these specs for under $1000 or $1200 during July 4th sales? Any opinions are welcome and i would appreciate it if you could describe the pros and cons of your opinion.

I'll list the specific questions I have to make it easier for you guys to answer if my (lack of) English and communication skills confused you.

1. Would you advise me to wait until July 4th sales to buy a new mid-high end computer used for streaming and video editing?

2. How much money could i realistically expect to save by opting to wait for the July 4th sales as opposed to the current Father's Day sales?

3. Is ~$1400 a good price for a computer featuring a i7 4790k and GTX 770? You can assume that all the other specs are relatively average.

4. How much could i realistically expect to buy a similar computer featuring a i7 4790k and GTX 770 during the July 4th sales?

I would like to clarify that I am MOST LIKELY going to be buying a prebuilt computer. Building my own is NOT completely out of the question but unless i'm going to be saving a very significant amount of money, I just don't want to deal with that this summer. I apologize if this offends any of you since I know that buying prebuilt computers is often looked down upon on tech forums. Also I posted a similar post in a different section earlier but i was referred to this section instead. 

I'd wait for 4th of July sales if your lucky you could walk away with a 4GB 770 and save $100 :P or save $200

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I'd wait for 4th of July sales if your lucky you could walk away with a 4GB 770 and save $100 :P or save $200

That's quite a bit of money to save on only one component. Maybe i will build a computer after all although i would like to hear some more feedback.

That's quite a bit of money to save on only one component. Maybe i will build a computer after all although i would like to hear some more feedback.

I was talking on the whole build...like the save 200 part was overall just usually if you save so much money you or atleast I do is I'd upgrade a part so I have a happy surprise as well as money in my pocket.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas