Ugliest Phones.

I saw the Ugliest cases thread and i thought to myslef what are some of the ugliest phones?

So what do you think is the ugliest phone.

the nokia-7600 truly an ugly phone. and everyone says nokia makes great phones lol

post-7522-0-64722500-1368609046.jpg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Bit vague, but a LOT of old Nokia phones. The one I'm imagining in my head right now is the one with a small screen, and the 2 halves of a QWERTY keyboard on either side.

I always thought the HTC Radar looked pretty ugly.

HTC-Radar-4G-560x423.jpg

htc_radar_back.jpg

The nokia-7600 must take the cake. That thing is hideous.

Bit vague, but a LOT of old Nokia phones. The one I'm imagining in my head right now is the one with a small screen, and the 2 halves of a QWERTY keyboard on either side.

Sounds like the N-Gage?

sshot50856413eba96.jpg

Also, god knows what Nokia were thinking with the 3650:

nokia3650.jpg

Sounds like the N-Gage?

sshot50856413eba96.jpg

nokia3650.jpg

i used to think n-gage was pretty cool lol

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

iphone-1g.jpgThe first iPhone was ugly as hell

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

not sure if serious or just troll. The first iPhone was, and still is a beautiful phone even to today's standards 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

wat. If anything the 3GS was ugly.

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

HTC one, umad?

HTC Hero...or as I like to call it the HTC Herp

htc-hero-3.jpg

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

LOL this is going to get ugly fast as it is purely personal preference, thing to remember is not if it's ugly by today's standards but ugly by its own time standards cause otherwise all phones older than 2 years would be in the ugly category.

not sure if serious or just troll. The first iPhone was, and still is a beautiful phone even to today's standards 

Front only

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

This

Sounds like the N-Gage?

sshot50856413eba96.jpg

nokia3650.jpg

YEAH, that thing. Good ol' Nokia.

I sort of liked it, it was very clean at the back, even for plastic.

HTC Hero...or as I like to call it the HTC Herp

htc-hero-3.jpg

I feel like this phone could have tons of potential nowadays if it was slimmed down and refined (better hardware buttons, no buttons/ball in the chin...)

• 4 weeks later...

Remember when phones were getting smaller. Now there getting bigger because of bigger screens. 

800x600px-LL-samsung-juke-multi.jpg

Samsung Juke

My rig: Cpu: AMD 8350 | Cooler: Corsair h100i with Noctua nf-f12 fans | Ram: 8gb 1600 corsair vengeance | Hard Drive: 2x 1tb wd drives in raid 1 | SSd: 128gb plextor m5p  | Motherboard: asrock extreme9  | Graphics card: amd 7850 2gb | Power Supply: ocz modular | Case: cooler master cm 690 ii          Peripherals: | Monitor: x-star 1440p | Mic: blue snowball  | Keyboard: Flashget G600  | Mouse: No name |

I thought I was the only one who thought the Samsung GS3 / GS4 looked like shite. 

No you're not. You are part of a select group of people with actual design taste :D

Samsung galaxy s4 isn't ugly

Oh yes it is, even if it's better than S3

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx