Petal: Fan for Virtual Reality

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/236448256/petal-fan-for-virtual-reality

Finally a device to simulate wind! I personally have been waiting for a product like this since I first saw the Oculus Rift. They're asking for a funding total of at least $35'000 and there's only 29 days left after I post this so pledge now! I really want a consumer release of this!!

I feel like an oculus rift would get in the way of the wind

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I feel like an oculus rift would get in the way of the wind

That's true I never gave thought to that

i dont think people who want VR really want to spend so much money on trivial things like this, that wont get support from developers

i dont think people who want VR really want to spend so much money on trivial things like this, that wont get support from developers

By the looks of the pledges it doesn't seem like it'll cost more than $100, and I guess it's really up to the community to judge with their support if this thing will get enough attention to be integrated into popular game engines.   

By the looks of the pledges it doesn't seem like it'll cost more than $100, and I guess it's really up to the community to judge with their support if this thing will get enough attention to be integrated into popular game engines.   

50$ is alot for something that give you a headache... ill hit you for half that :P

joke, but i dont think developers will support it. there were allready similar products, this one is just leaning on VR revolution so we will see if community is willing to spend on product that has no guaranteed place in vr space.