Corsair CLC Logistics

So I'm planning to get an Corsair H100i and two R9 290s. The R9 290s run notoriously hot, so I will be attaching Corsair's new GPU cooler (HG10) to both 290s. My case is a Fractal Design Define R4, so how would I configure the radiators? My Corsair H100i radiator would be mounted on the top of the case, but where would I mount the two HG10s? If I mounted both HG10 Radiators in the front of the case, would that interrupt the airflow in the case? Do I even need airflow through my case if both my CPU and GPU are water cooled?

Link to Corsair's HG10 GPU Cooler: http://www.anandtech.com/show/8105/corsair-presents-the-hydro-series-hg10-liquid-gpu-cooling-bracket

Are they reference 290's? 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Are they reference 290's? 

Does that affect the mounting in the case?

If they aren't reference cards, I'd go custom water loop for both cards and CPU, with rads in this size:1 x 120/140mm +  1 x 240/280mm.

I think will give you better mounting options for the rads. with decent fans it'll be real quiet and cool too.

Edit : n't didn't turn up in the first line....... :(

Edited by Maxwit44

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

Does that affect the mounting in the case?

No, just if they aren't reference they don't run hot. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

@Sphinx_Knight

currently all Corsair has mentioned is that the r290 cards need to be reference

to work with the HG-10 cooler kit(s). others to follow in the future.

as to the best scenario to expect, it'll handle both being mounted to the front,

but for internal flow, that case will struggle with heating issues. first is drawing

cool air in, exhausting that hot air into the case and then hot air to cool the

H100i in the roof. i'd suggest an alternative case in the arc midi for freer flowing

air, rather than through the side vents, into a filter and then into the fans.

I've got my H100i in the front position of my arc midi r2 which I believe is very similar. Then I have one h55 for my r9 290 in the rear as exhaust, if you have enough space next to the psu you could floor mount a 120mm rad or you could go h100i on top with gpu rads on rear and bottom or rear and front if your tubing long enough. It's a squish putting the h00i in the front with normal hdd cage positioning bit it definitely works.