Gaming and Editing

Toxic Venom

I need some help with buying a monitor i will be doing mostly gaming with some editing. My budget probably is around 150-200 Australian dollars.

Is this one good:

www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1212&products_id=25659

I need some help with buying a monitor i will be doing mostly gaming with some editing. My budget probably is around 150-200 Australian dollars.

Is this one good:

www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1212&products_id=25659

I would recommend an ips monitor.

This one is great http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1088&products_id=23987

If u are a competitive gamer and super try hard in fps get the one u suggested if not get the one @iNothing suggested 

If u are a competitive gamer and super try hard in fps get the one u suggested if not get the one @iNothing suggested

Nah just a casual gamer no competitiveness

Nah just a casual gamer no competitiveness

Then IPS is the better option for you, and from what I've heard you can't really go wrong with the one suggested in the second post of this thread

@0s4x @JAKEBAB @iNothing i really like that ips monitor that thin bezel as well is a major selling point

Just remember it doesn't have a Vesa mounts or adjustable stand but they work great if u ever decide to do triple monitor set up.

Just remember it doesn't have a Vesa mounts or adjustable stand but they work great if u ever decide to do triple monitor set up.

yeah i am planning to have them in a triple monitor setup straight away but it really sucks how they can't be wall mounted :c