Headset

itssimple
Go to solution Solved by Physc,

ATH-AG1, or any high quality headphone with a desk-mic or antlion modmic.

Hey guys, I could use your help. I was looking at headsets to get for my new gaming rig, and I wanna go with the razer kraken forged. but I wanted to know if I was getting my monies worth, if not what headsets would you recommend for around $300 or less

I would get a pair of headphones and a mic for that price. I would go for something like the Fostex V3, a Fiio E07K and a ModMic but that would be a little over budget.

Quote me to get a reply!

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-G4ME-ONE-Gaming-Headset/dp/B00GWU8FTK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402374495&sr=8-1&keywords=g4me

and no, razer headsets sound horrible, i have tried kraken pro, carcharias, and tiamat 2.2 and they're all terrible, siberia v2 is so much better. im probably going to get the sennheiser soon as i would imagine it sounds alot better than siberia v2

ATH-AG1, or any high quality headphone with a desk-mic or antlion modmic.

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

Thanks for the help, i'm currently looking at the Audio Technica ATH-ADG1, and the Sennheiser G4ME Zero headsets.