Jobs having to do with PC hardware?

jonyman23

Hi, I love PC hardware, building computers and knowing about all the different parts and such but I am having trouble figuring out how I can take my knowledge and find a job I'll love. Is there a job out there that is like Luke's where he builds a computers and such. Looking around there are so many different jobs for so many different areas of computers. Any help is nice

There is a job where people give a quote on what computer hardware a company might need, like a place like verizon, people would give a reccomendation on either a custom mass produced build for verizons employee's to use, or the person might recommend a prebuilt like a certain dell computer

Diamond 5 in League :)

Bestbuy, internet service providers, phone service providers, and maybe an IT company are your best bets.
I actually might end up working for compuware in the future, considering the close proximity to their HQ.

Woo!

Bestbuy, internet service providers, phone service providers, and maybe an IT company are your best bets.

I actually might end up working for compuware in the future, considering the close proximity to their HQ.

Doing what though, that is my problem, seeing which jobs specifically are out there.