[3DS] Bravely Default

TopWargamer

If you have a 3DS, Bravely Default is worth the $40 you will spend on it. 

I picked the game up a few days ago, and I've racked up ~14 hours in just 3 or 4 days. It's pretty darn addictive, has a great story, and is just fun to play. 

As for the actual length of the game, according to How Long To Beat, the main storyline takes about 59 hours to beat. For the main story and extras, around 70 hours. If you're a completionist, it'll take you around 85 hours.

dac9861bd6.png

http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=14968

Basically, it's a long game, but it's insanely fun.

So ya, again, if you have a 3DS, go pick up Bravely Default, like, right now. 

As a side note, the OST is SO GOOD.

COMIC SANS

One of my friends has been feverishly masturbating over this game and singing its praises to me, but I have no 3DS. :(

uh i call bs on the "how long" thing, the Town building takes up sooo many hours so unless you have a fair number of "friends" (50+) you an forget about the "Completionist"  under 100 hours, the leisure time is.....ok and more realistic.
But the game iteself is fun. still not done with it :(

One of my friends has been feverishly masturbating over this game and singing its praises to me, but I have no 3DS. :(

I laughed harder than I should have, but it really is a great game. You can pick up a used 3DS or XL for ~$100 on Amazon and Ebay. So if you have some money lying around, get that and Bravely Default. It's definitely worth it. 

COMIC SANS

I laughed harder than I should have, but it really is a great game. You can pick up a used 3DS or XL for ~$100 on Amazon and Ebay. So if you have some money lying around, get that and Bravely Default. It's definitely worth it. 

He has the XL, I was kinda planning on waiting for him to finish it and then using his system to play it on, but with the way he is carrying on I'm not sure if I want to touch it after he has finished. :D