Industry Affiliate

AddonCustoms

Hey,

Who do I contact about becoming an Industry Affiliate ? (I have my own Modding Company)

I was going to message Linus or Slick, but I am assuming they get bombarded with messages, and I don't really want to add to that or send the message to multiple people\. Is there a business email I can use or a moderator I can contact regarding this ?

Thanks in advance.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Well sending an email to Linus or Slick will definitely be read by them. They take the time to do that :P. So I think thats probably the best way to reach them for something like this.

or @LinusTech creates a notification for Linus

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

Email Linus Media Group.

I believe it's something like linus@linusmediagroup.com

Compatible with Windows 95

Hey,

Who do I contact about becoming an Industry Affiliate ? (I have my own Modding Company)

I was going to message Linus or Slick, but I am assuming they get bombarded with messages, and I don't really want to add to that or send the message to multiple people\. Is there a business email I can use or a moderator I can contact regarding this ?

Thanks in advance.

Start a PM with Slick or any one of the mod team :)