help choosing mATX case

SkR

im in the process of building a new case, ive got most parts but just cant decide on a case for it. the ones i have in mind are Bitfenix Prodigy M Black, Corsair Obsidian 350D w/window, or i can wait till the Fractal Design Node 804 is released at my local shop. the last option is to wait for the Corsair Air 240 (which i love) but that could be closer to the end of the year. 

ive got a Gigabyte AMD R9 290, Asus Z87 Gryphon, and will have CM Hyper 212 EVO and Corsair RM 650 and need all these to fit.

if you could help me out, or suggest a case that i havent considered, that would be much appreciated.  

ps, i do like "box" case, i think they look great. 

thanks

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

350D

350D-2.jpg

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

im in the process of building a new case, ive got most parts but just cant decide on a case for it. the ones i have in mind are Bitfenix Prodigy M Black, Corsair Obsidian 350D w/window, or i can wait till the Fractal Design Node 804 is released at my local shop. the last option is to wait for the Corsair Air 240 (which i love) but that could be closer to the end of the year. 

ive got a Gigabyte AMD R9 290, Asus Z87 Gryphon, and will have CM Hyper 212 EVO and Corsair RM 650 and need all these to fit.

if you could help me out, or suggest a case that i havent considered, that would be much appreciated.  

ps, i do like "box" case, i think they look great. 

thanks

The Bitfenix Prodigy M is the best looking mATX case IMO. Can't go wrong with that.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I would say wait for 240 or if you are impatient go for the Node 804 but I think CoolerMaster also has a cube case.

PS: Yay a fellow cube case lover!

Hey have you considered the new m-ATX cases from Phanteks? They are not out yet but you said you might be able to wait for a case. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/159645-phanteks-previewed-their-new-mini-xl-and-evolv-case/

Have a look at Aerocool DS Cube as well. Note that it doesn't have a front dust filter, but you can buy those for cheap.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.