need help with the psu

eQuiNoX

i have this in my old pc http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817194022

and i wanted to ask if its gonna fit for my new build ..what do u guys think?should i swap it  for a rm 750 from corsair or keep it?

my new build is : 

gtx 780

i7 4770k

vengeance pro 2133 2sticks

4 hdds

1ssd

some peripherals ..keyboard,mouse,headset,speakers.plus funs and leds on them

have i forgotten anything esential to count the wattage?

thnx for your time

Yes, that would be a good choice. An RM650 can do it as well.

If you wanted to SLI in the future and the extra cost isn't hurting you, I would go with an RM850 (or better quality 850w PSU)

Error: 410

You'll be fine with an RM550, never mind the 650 and 750. I would recommend against getting the RM series however. Their over-all quality is pretty low, since they use Ltec and other low quality capacitors. It'd be worth getting something a bit more reliable. Something from Seasonic will be fine, in the 500-600W region.

The RM series would be adequate, but I'd question it's life-span.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

XFX TS, XFX Black Edition Pro, Antec TPC, EVGA Supernova G2 are much better psu than the RM series,whilst being cheaper (except for the XFX BEP). You don;t really need a 750w psu if you going to get a good high quality one. 500w-550w is more than enough to power the whole system,easily..

i have this in my old pc http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817194022

and i wanted to ask if its gonna fit for my new build ..what do u guys think?should i swap it  for a rm 750 from corsair or keep it?

my new build is : 

gtx 780

i7 4770k

vengeance pro 2133 2sticks

4 hdds

1ssd

some peripherals ..keyboard,mouse,headset,speakers.plus funs and leds on them

have i forgotten anything esential to count the wattage?

thnx for your time

Enermax = Good  :)

Right now you're fine with what you have, but if you wanna do some big OCs or SLI, then upgrade.

"Rawr XD"