Task bar on the wrong screen?

Milesgaming
Go to solution Solved by Askew,

Go into your display driver settings and change the primary display to the one you want the taskbar to be on.

If you have a 660 like in your profile, it'll be in the 'Set up multiple displays' tab.

My task bar is on the wrong screen, its on my 2nd, when I want it on my first..How do I fix it? It works perfectly fine to move the mouse between the two screens.

Go into your display driver settings and change the primary display to the one you want the taskbar to be on.

If you have a 660 like in your profile, it'll be in the 'Set up multiple displays' tab.

Thanks man!

Thanks man!

No probs, if you'd like a start menu on both along with some customizability, maybe check out Display Fusion, Slick did a video on it. ;)

I use this software, it has some cool features that I use a lot, like the ablilty to summon all windows to one display or the other with keyboard shortcut.

I'm pretty sure you can just drag the taskbar over to either monitor. If you can't, right click the task bar and click "unlock taskbar" then drag it wherever you want.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I'm pretty sure you can just drag the taskbar over to either monitor. If you can't, right click the task bar and click "unlock taskbar" then drag it wherever you want.

That won't stop any programs he runs from opening on the incorrect display, they will default to the primary set in the display driver.

this works i use it with nVidia surround

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)