GTA 5 not coming to pc

chimmychunger

Is anyone else really astounded that rockstar announced that gta 5 was not coming to pc because their afraid of piracy. I hate pirating games as much of the next guy but refusing to put a game out because of it seams a bit over protective. What do you guys think. :Q

I think it's a waste if they don't release it on PC. It's such an amazing game with amazing graphics and it would be such a shame if it only existed on consoles. Even if people do pirate it, they would still make a lot of money. We could still emulate consoles on our PC's, but the graphics wouldn't look as good and it would still be troublesome.

They make bad ports and they are passing the blame. But there is a video game section this should be in.

Did they say it will NOT come or it will come later? (like GTA IV)? I would hate it and I cannot imagine they leave out the PC entirely

It will come later on PC, BECAUSE it is the most pirated platform.

Did they say it will NOT come or it will come later? (like GTA IV)? I would hate it and I cannot imagine they leave out the PC entirely
I believe they said it will not come at all.

Yet again consoles screw us over...

I think it's a waste if they don't release it on PC. It's such an amazing game with amazing graphics and it would be such a shame if it only existed on consoles. Even if people do pirate it' date=' they would still make a lot of money. We could still emulate consoles on our PC's, but the graphics wouldn't look as good and it would still be troublesome. [/quote']

There are no Xbox 360/Playstation 3 emulators avaible. Just saying ^^

They never said it's not coming to PC.

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

They never said it's not coming to PC.

Nothing has been officially stated either way, If you work on previous evidence with the series then i'd expect it to be released 6 months later.

They have to bring it to PC... They have to!... Right? :(

Cant say im happy, Though if it's another poorly done port like GTA IV(Assuming they release it for pc) i doubt i would get it for the PC anyways.

I wish it was on pc. Yes there would be piracy but honestly, if you look at the numbers in the past, rockstar wouldn't be losing money. They'd still make a profit on pc (enough profit for a port to be viable.)

He who dies with the most tools wins.

TBH I think that all of the trailers and pictures were done using a PC so i think it will come Down the road maybe a few months after the console release.

Err Guys, have you seen this yet? http://www.vgreleases.com/pc/releasedate-243263.aspx

Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

How did this turn into console flaming? They are releasing the game for the Playstation, "X" months earlier that the other platforms, just as they did with GTA 4 and San Andreas.

I think it will be ported to PC, they just haven't announced anything yet.

It will get ported to PC eventually. It'll probably take a while like 4 did, but hopefully the port is up to the standard of Max Payne 3, which whether you liked the game or not was ported beautifully. They seem to have learned a lot since 4.

I tried to pirate GTA IV, but the game was so big I gave up and just bought it, now i just buy the games, the hassell of downloading 15 gigs of files just takes to long for me... I haven't pirated a game for at least a year now (this is starting to sound like a alcoholic anonymous so i'm going to actually discuss the point of this thread...).

After googling it, it turns out it is up for consideration...

Whilst Rockstar has confirmed that GTA 5 will be limited to Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers at launch, the publisher has speculated on future format roll outs, hinting at a potential Nintendo Wii U and GTA 5 PC release by stating that “everything else is up for consideration.â€

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

Its Rockstar's loss to be honest, I'd buy the game if they release it for PC I'm so not buying a console just for "console only" titles rather investing in a powerful GPU and a CPU is a way better option.

If it doesn't come out for pc I will be really sad

I mean that will suck pretty bad

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

When I read this my heart sank a little bit. DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR!!

I swear it better not be ported, i would prefer it to be built from ground up.

Just make propper games, and less people will pirate it... simple as that. stop making shitty ports. :P

Only reason that I generally pirate, is because I feel scammed when buying a game at a full price, and it's just a shitty console port...

Its simply where it's at.