More AIO's!

Hey Linus and team,

I do remember seeing one AIO video in specific, and while it was a great video, it sits in a 'playlist' by its lonesome. I was hoping to offer a suggestion in the way of AIO solutions to review and test out. 

In fact, MSI is expanding into awesome markets, and interests by developing what they claim is the first gaming ready AIO solution named the AG270 2PE. A very sexy name aside, MSI catches my eye with their gaming line of products, an if this product was first of few to be covered by LMG, that would be great! (Hopefully the sexyness of gaming mother boards would be next in line?).

AIO's just still seem like they lack the features over building a similar product for a friend like i do, despite major convenience. However when i saw this, i was tempted to question its much larger viability for some people i build for.

Thanks for the time, if ive posted this in the wrong place, someone freely guide me to the 'video suggestion' area, than you! Hope to see this in an upcoming video if there's room in the 'product to be reviewed stack,'

Thanks!

-Brendan

Here's a link to their page for the product as well: http://www.msi.com/product/aio/AG270_2PE.html#hero-overview

-Professional Hard Worker and Problem Solver

aio´s are not really good because a desktop is better if you have space and notebook is better if you don't

aio´s are not really good because a desktop is better if you have space and notebook is better if you don't

Just wanting a full review and rational 

The problem I see with these units is that they are using laptop hardware, but they are fixed on the desktop.  So you are sacrificing power using laptop vs  desktop hardware, and you don't get the one benefit that a laptop provides, mobility.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

at the end of the day that thing is pretty much an inconvenient laptop, i wouldn't replace a desktop with this or really recommend it to anyone, even if a person is doing strictly web browsing and the like a solution like that is likely to be several magnitudes more expensive than what they need, probably doesn't leave much room to upgrade or to expand, so in the end it really is only for the people who strictly want it for the looks and don't want an actual desktop pc sitting somewhere, then you could get a laptop that is actually portable but yeah.. the looks :P

this is just a rash opinion while making a bunch of assumptions though.

i see some of the points of you with only desktop use as a perspective. however, im not thinking of buying this, feel free to check out my rig. Anyways, i wanted a review showing all the advancements in AIO's MSI is bringing to the table here.

Did you guys even read OP's post? He's not asking for your opinions.

It'd be cool if they put dual 880m's in it.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I really don't think there is much interest in AIO PCs

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.