Quiet fans

French Oméga
Go to solution Solved by loccilucas,

You don't need to fill every slot, it's not like you are cooling water in rads, you are just moving air. The difference in temps between having 7 fans at 500rpm and 3 fans at 500rpm is barely noticeable. Just buy 3 or 4 expensive extreemly good fans and run them at very low voltages for the lowest volume. Fans I reccomend in order of best -----> least beat
Gentle typhoons
Noctua anything/noiseblocker E-loops
Noiseblocker blacksilent pros
Silverstone air penetrators
Be quiet! Silent wings 2
Rosewell hyperborea's
Gelid wings
Be quiet! shadow wings
Bitfenix spectre pros
Scythe glide stream
Aerocool DS

Hey!

I am like linus a silence freak and because of a strict budget, I couldn't afford after market fans.

I have refernce NZXT H440 fans a NH U14S and a EVGA 770 with ACX. the gpu and cpu are kinda quiet but the others are a bit noisy

since they are not PWM.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'll like to load up every fan slot and reduce the RPM of the fans sor silence or use NF S12 ULN but they're a bit expensive since I'll need 7 of them

and that will cost around 140€. Or maybe some Be Quiet fans I have noooo idea.

Thank you,

The (only?) french dude on this forum.

if you have deep pockets just buy them, if not you will have to sacrifice loudness

<----------------- 900th post Yay!

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

scythe gentle typhoons, better than noctua's imho

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

You don't need to fill every slot, it's not like you are cooling water in rads, you are just moving air. The difference in temps between having 7 fans at 500rpm and 3 fans at 500rpm is barely noticeable. Just buy 3 or 4 expensive extreemly good fans and run them at very low voltages for the lowest volume. Fans I reccomend in order of best -----> least beat
Gentle typhoons
Be quiet! Silent wings 2
Rosewell hyperborea's
Gelid wings
Be quiet! shadow wings
Bitfenix spectre pros
Scythe glide stream
Aerocool DS

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

No mention of phanteks? I hear they're great in terms of performance and noise, if a bit expensive...

Gentle typhoons

Be quiet! Silent wings 2

Rosewell hyperborea's

Gelid wings

Be quiet! shadow wings

Bitfenix spectre pros

Scythe glide stream

Aerocool DS

Thanks man. If I can find them somewhere, I'll go with gentle typhoon. Else I'll go with the Aerocool's one or the Silent Wings and I'll try to grab a good 3'5 inch fan controller

Thanks to everyone

if you have deep pockets just buy them, if not you will have to sacrifice loudness

<----------------- 900th post Yay!

congrats

Thanks man. If I can find them somewhere, I'll go with gentle typhoon. Else I'll go with the Aerocool's one or the Silent Wings and I'll try to grab a good 3'5 inch fan controller

Thanks to everyone

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10210/fan-654/Scythe_Gentle_Typhoon_120mm_x_25mm_Fan_-_1450_RPM_D1225C12B4AP-14.html#blank I think this is the only place you can find GT's :)

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s