pre watercoold titan

anton_ma_99

nice. im happy i can get them

i wish they had a clear socket 2011 block

Yeah. That's my only complaint about them.

Yeah. That's my only complaint about them.

they better have one for the 780. that would be awesome

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

they better have one for the 780. that would be awesome

They usually do for the top tier cards.

They usually do for the top tier cards.

YAY

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

i love that WB but i hate the sticker they put on it. if im getting a titan i dont want a sticker

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

i love that WB but i hate the sticker they put on it. if im getting a titan i dont want a sticker

I've heard people using a heat gun to remove the stickers on Hydro Copper blocks.

Those water blocks looks great! Love the plain and simple design of them. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Someone should design a waterblock that looks like a slimed version of the air cooler. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

• 5 months later...

Wow, it seems really lazy of EVGA not to move the single link DVI to above the HDMI or get rid of it completely to allow the card to be single slot. IMAGINE the Titan as a single slot graphics card. The smallest HTPC could have a Titan in it. This is not just a missed opportunity, this is kinda reprehensible.

You'd have to put the pump and reservoir outside the case, but who cares :P

Yeah nothing 'beats' the Titan reference cooler like a jagged chunk of the cheapest plastic imaginable with a good fist-width of gap left to see the ugly PCB!

/sarcasm

This guy on the evga forum did a beautiful single slot titan mod (water cooled of course) and even integrated the lighting so the custom LED's would be sotfware controllable!

http://forums.evga.com/tm.aspx?m=1907392