Axl Rose being humble :o

LukaP

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-denies-worlds-greatest-singer/

If I had to say who I thought the best singers were, I’d say first that I don’t know there’s a definitive answer as in my opinion it’s subjective, and second that my focus is primarily rock singers.

That said, I enjoy Freddie MercuryElvis PresleyPaul McCartney, Dan McCafferty, Janice (sic) JoplinMichael JacksonElton JohnRoger DaltreyDon HenleyJeff LynneJohnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Scott, Etta JamesFiona AppleChrissie HyndeStevie WonderJames Brown and a ton of others (predominantly 70′s rock singers) and would rather hear ANY of them anytime rather than me!

This is not like him... Hope he is starting to realise hes a dick and may contact slash even. and maybe even we see an original lineup tour :3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Very interesting. That is definitely not like him.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Did the drugs finally get to him?

I for one don't hope for a reunion of the original Guns 'N Roses. After seeing Axl Rose with band a couple of years ago, I think that would only hurt the future look on the original line-up.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-denies-worlds-greatest-singer/

This is not like him... Hope he is starting to realise hes a dick and may contact slash even. and maybe even we see an original lineup tour :3

I love Slash but he should retain Bumblefoot as well, he's a phenomenal player as well and would make an excellent 1-2 punch.

That being said yeah, it's nice to see maybe age is finally getting to him and he knows this is the vain on the existence of ANY singer and from what I've listened on his last live shows he's certainly quite the case for a shut-to-hell voice.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I love Slash but he should retain Bumblefoot as well, he's a phenomenal player as well and would make an excellent 1-2 punch.

That being said yeah, it's nice to see maybe age is finally getting to him and he knows this is the vain on the existence of ANY singer and from what I've listened on his last live shows he's certainly quite the case for a shut-to-hell voice.

bumblefoot isnt bad, but just seeing them together again would be so nice. if they could do something like they did at the ritz in '88... <3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

He's said this before.. After Chinese Democracy (which was for all intents and purposes, a solo project of his) the reality of his mediocrity came knock knock knock'in

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Just gonna leave this here, I have this on vinyl. :D

i must agree this is one of his best performances

Washed up, has been, if you ask me. He had a DECENT voice but that's about it.

What separated GNR from other bands of the era is that they could play and sing, it was no BS(initially), but Axl turned into a whiny queen about everything, combine that with violent bi-polar/drug induced outbursts and you have a recipe for disaster. He's a toxic person.

It's too far gone for apologies, slash and the crew have moved on to bigger and better things, but Axl needs to just fade into the mist.

There are good singers and there are great ones, axl won't be remembered for either, he will always be seen as an asshole.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Washed up, has been, if you ask me. He had a DECENT voice but that's about it.

What separated GNR from other bands of the era is that they could play and sing, it was no BS(initially), but Axl turned into a whiny queen about everything, combine that with violent bi-polar/drug induced outbursts and you have a recipe for disaster. He's a toxic person.

It's too far gone for apologies, slash and the crew have moved on to bigger and better things, but Axl needs to just fade into the mist.

There are good singers and there are great ones, axl won't be remembered for either, he will always be seen as an asshole.

He'll remind me of Burnout Paradise and this:

And there's this from Vanilla Ice.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |