The game play screen shots thread!

meritmaster

Howdy ho there boys, and girls,

I was wondering why LTT didn't have more threads such as this one! 

I believe there is a battle station thread, but this is slowly fading away in memory. ( If there isn't one; for the love of god, someone make one.)

Rules are simple; please only 1 higher resolution photo a post, or if you are snapping in a 800x600 then i suppose you can post multiple, but they won't look to good!

Just post your best looking screen shots :P.

post-57910-0-38936300-1401426664_thumb.j

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

These are my two favorite screenshots from BF4. Just shows off the graphics a bit.

Rzjjxe1.pngHQqypRX.png

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Exactly why i asked a mod ages ago to pin the thread in the PC gaming section, buuuuuuuuut that  never happened.

These are my two favorite screenshots from BF4. Just shows off the graphics a bit.

Rzjjxe1.pngHQqypRX.png

I like the bottom one; awesome quality!

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

O my! 

Delete this thread then :P

Thanks for the link!

~Abraham Lincoln