RPG Maker Bundle @ HumbleBundle from $1.00 USD

Thought I would share this since I think its awesome value. I decided to buy the whole lot for $12.00 USD / £7.41 GBP. Includes a collection of game creation software and games made with it including the brilliant To The Moon.

Get this bundle!

OMG! DIY RPG? A large bundle of RPG games and the very tools used to make them. If you have thought about making your own games this is a great place to start. Pay what you want for RPG Maker VX Ace plus the DLC Bundle 1 which includes music and graphic assets to include in your games. Along with the tools you also get some great games: Skyborn, Sweet Lily Dreams and the Free Games Bundle 1 with four more homebrew titles.

Pay $6 or more and also get RPG Maker XP and two additional content packs, the DLC Bundle 2 and a Humble Bundle Exclusive Resource Pack. Additional games added include critically acclaimed To The Moon, Deadly Sin 2 and Free Games Bundle 2 with an extra five homemade games!

Contribute $12 or more and get everything above plus the Game Character Hub, a tool for creating your own graphical assets. Included is another asset pack, DLC Bundle 3, and an additional game, Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm.

The shopkeeper must be going mad! If you bought all of these programs, content packs and games separately, it would cost you more than $370—but we're letting you name your price!

This game-making machine is Steam-powered. All of the tools and games in this bundle are available on Steam for Windows. In addition, the majority of the Asset packs are also available via Steam; however, a few of them are DRM-free and have to be downloaded and installed separately. They are only fully compatible with RPG Maker VX Ace. To The Moon is available DRM-Free and on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Please check out the full system requirements here.

Support charity. You choose where your money goes: between the developers and two vital charities, the IndieCade Foundation and Child's Play. If you like this daily bundle, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

Launching on June 1 is the 2014 Indie Game Maker Contest, a month-long competition encouraging all aspiring game developers to make their dream game using any engine for a chance to win huge prizes, including cash ($10,000 Grand Prize), exposure and critical acclaim. Submissions are due by June 30 and will be judged by a panel of RPG Maker and Humble Bundle team members and special guests. Full contest details can be found at http://contest.rpgmakerweb.com.
Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

Damn, RPG maker is like £50 on steam normally.