Sleep Mode turns on during night

Godcer

I put my computer in Sleep Mode during the night. I can't do that anymore because some time during the night it will turn itself on. I have no idea what this might be but it is really  annoying. I have Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit. Is there a way to check if there is a program that makes this happen? All help will be appreciated.

I have Windows 8.1 64bit and it does the same thing. I have no idea, but ill look into it.

Yo whats up.

I put my computer in Sleep Mode during the night. I can't do that anymore because some time during the night it will turn itself on. I have no idea what this might be but it is really  annoying. I have Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit. Is there a way to check if there is a program that makes this happen? All help will be appreciated.

I cant really find much about it. I'd just shut it down man. That's what I have to do

Yo whats up.

My computer acts always like it's in sleep mode. (turns on when someone pushes a button on my keyboard) And I always shut it down.

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

Shutting it down manually is the thing that seems to work, luckily I have an SSD so boot times are pretty fast anyways.

Typing powercfg -lastwake into cmd will show you what the cause of the last wake was, checking that could be mighty useful. My PC was doing the same thing and it turned out to be something to do with wake on lan settings.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

It could be the something waking to perform a de-frag at whatever time in the night has been set.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

I have Windows 8.1 64bit and it does the same thing. I have no idea, but ill look into it.

Haha I have Windows 8.1 Pro on my MacBook Pro and when it goes to sleep automatically the next morning it is just randomly powered off O.o

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz