I'm getting a small bonus at work,and i need help deciding on what to spend it on.

trainergames

Ok i am having trouble deciding,cause there is stuff i want to get,stuff i need to do(but still have a lot of time before it has to be done),and then there is stuff in pawn.

My bonus is going to be around $400-$460

Ok the stuff that needs to be done is,my car has 2 small problems,1 is the IACV(idle air control vavle)is acting up,if i can get the tool i need to take it off,i may be able to clean it,if that does not work i will have to buy another one,brand new it is $189(not sure how much for one at a pick-a-part)but it is not causing much problems mostly it just causes my car to idles low,the other problem is that on my exhaust just in front of the muffler has rusted trough,i took off the muffler off ,and i need to replace it but it is $99 on ebay,but i have talked to some people,and as long as i get it fixed before i have to get my car inspected in jan of next year.

So idk if i need to use the bonus to get these done now or wait till later.

I have about $500-600 dollar worth of stuff in pawn(i would not of unless i had to) but i can afford to keep paying a little longer.

Now the things i want,my 7970 died and the only working pci-e card i could dig up is an old ATI x600,so i can no longer game on my rig,i would like to get a new gpu,but also a several months ago,my moms 500GB HDD showed signs of dying,so i lent her my 2tb HDD until i could get her a new one,i can find her a new 500gb for around $50.

And last i have been having problems with my GS3 the battary will last me barely a day if i go easy on it and not not play any games on it,and and have 20%-30%,if i try and play any games on it,i end up running out of battery,and that is with me having it always on the charger at home and in the car.

I am wanting to get this extended battery http://www.amazon.com/warranty-ZeroLemon-Extended-Protection-Compatible/dp/B00AKZWGAC i don't mind the extra size and weight.

What do you guys think i should spend it on? Cause i am very torn on what to do with it.

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440