H100i

Should i buy this H100i?I have heard some pretty bad issues with pump noise etc.I have a $50 promo reward from Newegg and i am trying to figure out what to buy with it.Will it keep my CPU alot cooler then my Asetek 550lc 120mm with a push pull on it?

My H100i with 2 noctua NF-F12 in pull and its been fine so far the only problem I have with my H100i is the light keeps going out after a few hours of use. Mine has zero pump noise. I don't use the Corsair link software. Might want to check out Swiftech H220. I was thinking of upgrading to that.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Ok my other question is do i need the Sp120 pwm fans?I am going buy fans also should i get the 4pin or the 3pin sp120s?Also i wanted to use push at the top of my case as a exhaust would that work ok?

Should i buy this H100i?I have heard some pretty bad issues with pump noise etc.I have a $50 promo reward from Newegg and i am trying to figure out what to buy with it.Will it keep my CPU alot cooler then my Asetek 550lc 120mm with a push pull on it?

it will keep the CPU cooler than your single fan you have now by 10°-15° just with two fans.

corsair 4-pin fans are only with the H100i. the SP120 fans are only 3-pin. so either hook

them to the motherboard, fan controller or molex from the PSU. but try the OE fans first

before spending the money, you might actually like 'em.

mounting yeah, push or pull either.. most like pull for maintenance.

turn the rear exhaust to rear intake to help with interior pressure and VRM cooling.

airdeano

it will keep the CPU cooler than your single fan you have now by 10°-15° just with two fans.

corsair 4-pin fans are only with the H100i. the SP120 fans are only 3-pin. so either hook

them to the motherboard, fan controller or molex from the PSU. but try the OE fans first

before spending the money, you might actually like 'em.

mounting yeah, push or pull either.. most like pull for maintenance.

turn the rear exhaust to rear intake to help with interior pressure and VRM cooling.

airdeano

They have new SP120 performance fans that are 4 pin.Was wondering if i should get those..My airflow is decent i think..I will have 2 intake CM sickleflows 120mm in front,2  120mmSickleflows intake in bottom,Then i will have the 240 rad up top with 2 SP120s in push for exhaust and a AF140mm exhaust in the back..

Does that sound ok?Should i spend more on the 4 pin SP120s?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181040

ahhh, new parts.. id say sure if you are gunna use the link software..

i hate that stuff, i wire it like its going to run, less fuss and troubles.

the usb port doesn't recognize, temps are not right, won't recognize

profile, lost my profile... yada, yada.. the corsair forum is full of softie

bugs. its cute to have the fans ramp up and ramp down... right fan

pick, constant voltage and no worries about missing anything.

if it were me, id pass on the new fans for now.. use the OE and then

make a decision. their free shipping anyway.

airdeano