EK releases EK-FC Titan Z water block

LukaP

Source

EK-FC Titan Z directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC Titan Z water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.

Base is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality cast acrylic material or POM Acetal (depending on the variant). Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe installation procedure. The cooling engine uses refined 0.7mm wide microchannel structure to even further improve the heat transfer while not sacrificing the famous low hydraulic restriction design:
EK-FC-Titan-Z_hydraulic_curve.jpg

EK also encloses a two-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original three-slot in order to make installation of multiple graphics cards easier.
Up to four EK-FC Titan Z series water blocks can be interconnected with EK-FC Terminal which allows for hassle-free piping job. The product is available in three different variants, an aesthetic retention backplate is also available:

Nickel plated acrylic:
EK-FC-Titan-Z_NP_full_1200.jpg

Acetal:
EK-FC-Titan-Z_NA_full_1200.jpg

MSRP:

EK-FC Titan Z - Nickel                            149,95€
EK-FC Titan Z - Acetal+Nickel                153,95€
EK-FC Titan Z - Nickel (Original CSQ)   153,95€
EK-FC Titan Z Backplate - Black            34,95€

Its not bad looking, and the release was expected. this should help the 2 GK110s to really clock high.

(also please no this is a stupid overpriced card bullshit here, weve gone through that a thousand times and came to the same conclusion all the time)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

someone please laser etch the bloody waterblock or back plate to show it's a titan z.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

(also please no this is a stupid overpriced card bullshit here, weve gone through that a thousand times and came to the same conclusion all the time)

too bad no one will use it as the titanz is useless

please read the post before just randomly flaming...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

*sigh* too bad some people will still buy it for it's actual purpose of compute performance in CUDA

please read the post before just randomly flaming...

ok i guess it is not useless, but what i dont like is how it is being marketed as a gaming card, when it is not, it is also 3k when you can buy 2 of the slied cards for 1500$-2000$

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

I think you will love the new Hydrocopper then:

Yes, the new Hydropper has an EK block and not Swiftech.

ERMERGHERDD, that looks amazing and i want it...

imagine colored coolant running treu that  :wub:

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I do very much like it I would've preferred less evga and a bigger titan then the z goes across the titan like a blood splatter.

The back plate on it is soo nice :D

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

ok i guess it is not useless, but what i dont like is how it is being marketed as a gaming card, when it is not, it is also 3k when you can buy 2 of the slied cards for 1500$-2000$

i dont like the marketing either, but it makes sense...

the developers who need it, will know it without marketing. and marketing it towards gamers, means that those rich stupid ones will buy it thinking its the best thing since jesus... so marketing is quite clever.

as for the titan black debate... with profesional studios its not always about the money. and with the Z you can get much more GK110s working, in less space, especially with EKs 2slot bracket... so it means having a 10 slot rack either populated with 5titanZs or 5blacks. and i know what i would choose any day, if i needed performance

Yes, the new Hydropper has an EK block and not Swiftech.

Oh my, that is gorgeous.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I hope the Titan Z doesn't actually have a green PCB like that (not that I would buy one anyway, but just sayin')

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2