Older GoPro clones worth getting?

Real_Smoky

Hi! I am planning on doing some low budget videos and would likely use a head-mounted GoPro camera or a clone product that is comparable.

I am looking to spend as little money as possible so I'm looking for second-hand devices, but would like a picture quality that is comparable to something from a 5 year old phone or so. So, nothing special, but should not look like a 360p video from 15 years ago.

Are there any GoPro clones worth considering? I saw the LTT video on the Yi 4K Action Cam. Anything else like that?

THANKS!

honestly just get an old gopro.

A hero 3 with a crapton of accessories used is like 40$. It's known good, has a literal decade of good user reviews and use and has the whole gopro ecosystem of accessories.  Worst thing you'll have to maybe do is get a new bat which surprisingly are still readily available as this was one of their top selling units for a looong time.

Else well you can get some shit generics like akaso, yi (no longer sold was a oneoff,...) and they all are basically the hero 3+ of image quality if even that.

Hell you can get FAR better used gopro's than a 3 for not that much more.

But really just get a insta360 or gopro new or used and you'll be SO much better off. Do keep in mind the gopro 3 does not have built in image stabilization that is to be added afterwards (it's why its raw footage is so wide to allow for good after the fact (auto)stabilization).